ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith header, '98 Return to archive
03-23-04 11:43 PM
sandrew Now, who could disagree that Keith didn't look better with natural gray hair. Lose the dye job!
03-24-04 01:59 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan I agree!! LOL But Keith looks good 2 me anyway even wit the dye but yeah he's damn sexy with that lil gray... Can't wait to see what he's lookin like on the Tour! He's not gettin older he's gettin better n better baby!
03-24-04 07:38 AM
Monkey Woman Love the coat and shirt!!!
03-24-04 12:25 PM
Ten Thousand Motels That's six years ago. He must be almost pure white by now. This whole dye job thing is ok, but I doubt Keith would have messed around with hair dye had his wife not insisted.
03-24-04 12:31 PM
cwatts0462 he also needs hair plugs
03-24-04 03:28 PM
jb
quote:
cwatts0462 wrote:
he also needs hair plugs

Indeed my friend...he clearly has enough "donor" hair in the back to fill in a little in the front and middle...I have been posting this since 97...the minigrafs along with "Topek" would help give him a fuller look.
03-24-04 11:05 PM
cwatts0462 yes indeed
03-25-04 09:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Madison Square Garden, January 14, 1998
Fernando Aceves
03-25-04 10:11 AM
glencar Gray hair, black hair, plugs or no plugs, Keith looks better without that fishing tackle in his hair!
03-26-04 01:19 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan hahahahahahhahahah@ fishing tackle lolol
03-26-04 02:02 AM
Jacobesque NOOOoooo
Keith Needs to get micro hair restoration from that tangled mat on the back of his head. Then he needs to get his hair dyed coal black like the old days, get a facelift, AND put fishing tackle in his hair. He also needs to take a lot of anti-inflammitory herbs for his arthritis to improve playing. Believe it or not, when people look better, they perform better at everything!
03-26-04 04:49 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Riff-Hard-Fan wrote:
hahahahahahhahahah@ fishing tackle lolol

well, during the NS tour in 1999 he really had some fishing tackle,
The flying lure got a lot of free advertising! Thanks to Keith.
I remember that I went to Landgraaf in 1999, and when I came back, everyone in my class at school was making fond of the fishing tackle in keith's hair.

rik
03-26-04 07:49 AM
Honky Tonk Man I know it was 6 years ago, but Keith looked A LOT younger back then. Just goes to show that dying your hair doesn't always pay off!

I want the grey haired Keith!

Alex
03-26-04 06:33 PM
cwatts0462 he looks like minnie pearl with that stuff in his hair

BEST VIEWED HIGH