ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Speaking of drinking Return to archive
03-23-04 05:33 PM
West 8 That Stones weekend in April is comming up & I'm trying to come up with some good drink specials etc.... So naturally I thought to seek some input from the good people of Rocks Off who never seem to be exhaused when it comes to discussing the subject of booze. Some of the ideas I have: Brian Jones Blonde on tap (Hopefully a decent beer from the local brewpub) I just ran off some labels from the computer for bottles of Ian Steward beer, but it's hard to decide on a name Boogie Woogie beer / Stu's Brew/6th Stone Ale Looking for some more ideas,like what should be in a shot of Watts?
03-23-04 05:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
West 8 wrote:
Stu's Brew

I Like that. Straight to the point. But can the 6th Stone myth...like the "wet page" says he was actually #2.
03-24-04 02:12 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan I know Keiths Fav drink is VodkaNSunkist..anybody know what Woody likes or dis likes at the moment?
03-24-04 02:25 AM
Bloozehound Woody's fav drink

Probably anything you got handy, lol.

Naw, I think I've heard that he'd start out with a few Guinness and then move onto vodka, or at least this was his routine at one time.

But those days are over for the Woodman, we hope,
or else it's bye bye Woodman.

[Edited by Bloozehound]
03-24-04 04:51 AM
UGot2Rollme how about a non-alcolholic "Woody Temple"?

from 4 Flicks, you have to serve "Keith's Toolbox" (double.. or maybe triple.. screwdriver)

also, make "the Chuckster": a really weak Gin & (flat)tonic

just don't slip anybody a "Mickie" ;-)
03-24-04 11:50 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan "Keiths Toolbox" hhahahahah Throw in a hammer...Hell throw in the whole toolbox!

BEST VIEWED HIGH