ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tour News Return to archive
03-23-04 02:21 AM
Daethgod from http://www.xs4all.nl/~mononom/

" According to the singer of Nicklebag The Rolling Stones will continue touring in September 2004!! There will be a world tour, starting in the US, later Europe (2005?), downunder (winter 2004-2005?) and what's more! Woody is coming back! Start saving money now As it seems now, they won't hit South America...
-MononoM "

i guess he means the lead singer of Nickleback....

Oz in Winter !! yer baby !!

03-23-04 03:41 AM
KeithRichards Nicklebag is Bernards band, so the news are probably from Bernard!
03-23-04 03:42 AM
fmk438j I really find it hard to believe that they'd come back down here. It can't be for the profits, it can't be for the quite lame sit-down crowds......maybe they got some good pussy last time?

If all this is true and it will start that soon, it baffles me as their energy levels. I'm feeling puffed already just thinking about keeping up with all the news.

Cheers Daeth, you have brought good news before so I am very tempted to take this on spec.
[Edited by fmk438j]
03-23-04 07:15 AM
J.J.Flash Thanks Daeth for the info. Also, I really think it's a reliable source. But, I really need you to clear up some details. Am I becoming a retarded and I read "won't hit South America", or this isn't a fault of my eyes, nor any mental handicap and, in fact, "won't hit South America is really present on the text?

Will be the same ol' shit again? Again FUCK UP BRAZIL!!!

FUCK UP ARGENTINA!!!
FUCK UP CHILE!!!
FUCK UP URUGUAY!!!

Do they still think we are only about Amazon jungle, indians, barefoot, naked?

According to these news, if confirmed, I really should consider put all my collection in a trash.

That really made my day! Thanks!
03-23-04 07:24 AM
Monkey Woman Ouch, JJF! If true, it'd be awful for S. American fans. But maybe we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves as this is still just rumors. Remember the recent posts at Shidoobee by Doug and Mrdeee (who have their sources too and rarely post out of hand) about a few shows in the USA in the autumn then a tour of South America early in 2005. There's hope!!!
03-23-04 09:56 AM
J.J.Flash Thanks honey! We just bloody hope so!

Take care!
03-23-04 10:01 AM
nankerphelge JJF, doncha worry -- if'n they don't make it to you, you will just have to come to the US and see them with your buddies here. My house is always open!!!
03-23-04 10:14 AM
jb I said this last week and was ridiculed...please apologize.
03-23-04 10:40 AM
GimmeExile What's it going to be--Fall of 2004 or Winter/Spring of
2005?
03-23-04 11:06 AM
Factory Girl jb, what were you riducled for this week?
03-23-04 11:16 AM
LadyJane JJF...don't worry! I'm sticking with the reliable sources who tell us some US dates in Sept..So. America in Oct...then a full World Tour in '05.

LJ.
03-23-04 11:19 AM
jb
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
jb, what were you riducled for this week?

I stated last week no South American Tour....
03-23-04 11:55 AM
rogerriffin
quote:
jb wrote:

I stated last week no South American Tour....

hey you! in months ago i asked you the same... WHAT`S YOUR PROBLEM ABOUT SOUTH AMERICA?

ALWAYS YOU FUCKING SOUTHAMERICA... what you win? more money?

AND AGAIN. FUCK UP BRASIL! FUCK UP ARGENTINA! FUCK UP MEXICO! FUCK UP ALL SOUTH AMERICA AND...

FUCK UP jb!!!
03-23-04 12:12 PM
jb I don't make the tour decisions...I just report.
[Edited by jb]
03-23-04 12:28 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't make the tour decisions...I just report.
[Edited by jb]

I would like to nuzzle you
03-23-04 03:07 PM
gotdablouse woody is coming back, huh...where was he for the last tour ?!
03-23-04 03:10 PM
jb Woody was in Liverpool....
03-23-04 04:07 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:

AND AGAIN. FUCK UP BRASIL! FUCK UP ARGENTINA! FUCK UP MEXICO! FUCK UP ALL SOUTH AMERICA AND...

Hi Cabron! Sorry, I forgot to mention Mexico.

Mexico indeed!
03-24-04 09:45 PM
Daethgod "Nicklebag is Bernards band, so the news are probably from Bernard!"

hey what do Nicklebag sound like ?

03-25-04 08:49 AM
exilestones@netscape Source tell me it's the USA then South America. Definatly South America.
03-25-04 10:49 AM
Joey

Yeah , gotta be the " Americas " .

Both Central / South America were left out in the cold last time -- North America too for that matter ! ( My Sources tell me that Johnnie Johnson is STILL fuming about St. Louis getting kicked off the bill in '02 / ' 03 )

Developing ....................................

Shiver .......................................

For Kit : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jercee

|
|
|
|
V

BEST VIEWED HIGH