ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fanfare for the Common Starf*cker - volume 1 (1975 tree) Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-02-04 04:40 AM
mac_daddy jpenn - I think this one was done weed-style, meaning those who are the branches will take on the burning duties for a few leaves (who will hopefully turn around and reoffer the set to the group). Try contacting them privately (PM) first, and then if that doesn't work, try another public plea - once the set has had some time to get distributed around these parts...

I hope this helps...
03-03-04 10:56 AM
jpenn11 Thanks for the advice mac_daddy

You haven't posted about this in a while -- I hope your dad is doing well.
03-05-04 12:55 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
Fanfare (vol. 1) status:

Martha
Maxlugar - rec'd
Violentkind - rec'd
Nellcote - rec'd

Madafaka
Iris - rec'd
Jacques
Gazza - rec'd

is there anybody on this list who has NOT received the four discs from me??? I haven't heard back from all of ya TIA

[Edited by mac_daddy]
03-06-04 12:19 AM
violentkind I receved your 4 and 7 from Marko.
Thanks
03-06-04 09:51 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
violentkind wrote:
I receved your 4 and 7 from Marko.
Thanks

thanks...

I already had you marked as "rec'd" because you got back to me last week...

I hope you enjoy the discs.
03-13-04 03:40 PM
jpenn11 Does anyone have the artwork for Marko's LA shows?

Thanks
03-15-04 07:48 PM
mac_daddy
Martha
Maxlugar - rec'd
Violentkind - rec'd
Nellcote - rec'd

Madafaka - rec'd
Iris - rec'd
Jacques
Gazza - rec'd

Martha, did you tell me you rec'd these, and I spaced it, or have they not arrived. If it is the latter, then they are gone, and I will send you out a new set asap.
_____

several of y'all have asked me for artwork - I have posted what I have (actually voodoo posted some of it )...

I have no idea about art for the other shows...

If I am not mistaken, the NYC boot is called "Hold on Tight" so maybe someone can dig that cover up and post a link...

no idea about the others...
03-15-04 08:52 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

Martha, did you tell me you rec'd these, and I spaced it, or have they not arrived. If it is the latter, then they are gone, and I will send you out a new set asap.

I'm pretty sure she received them, Mac. She briefly mentioned it to me a couple days ago. Give her a few days to confirm as she's catching the Dylan trio in Detroit starting tonight. Perhaps a PM can catch her...
03-21-04 11:12 AM
mac_daddy maybe someone can offer this one up as a vine to the group, so that folks who missed it the first time around still have a chance at grabbing it...

Volume 2 is coming soon
03-21-04 06:40 PM
luridchief MacDaddy--is there any way of doing any of these as BitTorrents? Or are most folks more comfortable with the old-fashioned way?
03-21-04 08:24 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
luridchief wrote:
MacDaddy--is there any way of doing any of these as BitTorrents? Or are most folks more comfortable with the old-fashioned way?

Who Went to Church This Sunday was torrented as SHNs a while ago...

The rest have yet to be torrented...

I am FLAC'g them all. If you want to seed them, I am happy to send you the FLACs asap (can you read DVD data discs..?)... I just don't have the bandwidth to seed them all myself; I want to send them to somebody who does. I sent the Ace of Clubs 3 show set out to someone to do just that a while ago, and as of today, only the Astoria show has been torrented. Hopefully the others will make it up as well, someday...

However, I archive all of these things in lossless, so torrenting them is the easy part - I have done all the transferring, verifying, etc...
03-22-04 02:36 PM
celtic stone MacDaddy,

Any chance of getting a copy of this from you????

Cheers!
03-24-04 12:45 AM
Madafaka Mac daddy, I've received Part One. I can't heard them yet. Thank you very much! Please, email me your full address in order to send you your blanks cds ([email protected])

Marko, I'll send your blanks cds today. Sorry about it, but I have a lot of work. Thanks!

Max.-
03-24-04 12:32 PM
mac_daddy Martha - rec'd
Maxlugar - rec'd
Violentkind - rec'd
Nellcote - rec'd

Madafaka - rec'd
Iris - rec'd
Jacques
Gazza - rec'd

has anybody heard from Jacques? I hope all is well with you, J. If for some reason the discs have not arrived, say the word, and I will fire a new set off to you (I sent all 8 packages the same day)...

quote:
celtic stone wrote:
MacDaddy,

Any chance of getting a copy of this from you????

Cheers!

there are a few European branches now, so try with one of them. If they can't handle it, of course I will hook you up, but it might be faster for you to try elsewhere first
03-25-04 02:08 PM
Flairville I heard from Jacques last week he told me his wife is very ill and he'll do his best when he can.
03-25-04 07:03 PM
mac_daddy sh*t - I am very sorry to hear about Jacques' wife. Please let him know my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family if you speak to him again...
03-27-04 08:13 PM
jpenn11 mac_daddy,

Is The Romantic Part of the Stones TAO (two sec gap at the end of each track), or might this have happened along the vine? (Who Went to Church on Sunday seems fine.)

No complaints, just a question. You guys are great for circulating this wonderful stuff.
03-28-04 02:07 AM
marko Theres LOT more to come.
03-28-04 07:19 PM
Lil Brian Thanks to everyone involved for getting this one going.
It's a very nice! And if nobody minds, I'll b&P a copy to the next person interested too. Only difference being I'd offer "LA Friday" instead of "Who Went to Church? Thanks again and can't wait if there's more to come. :-)
03-29-04 08:42 AM
mac_daddy Martha - rec'd
Maxlugar - rec'd
Violentkind - rec'd
Nellcote - rec'd

Madafaka - rec'd
Iris - rec'd
Jacques rec'd
Gazza - rec'd

quote:
Is The Romantic Part of the Stones TAO (two sec gap at the end of each track), or might this have happened along the vine? (Who Went to Church on Sunday seems fine.)

absolutely not...

there were NOT gaps between tracks on any of the discs that I sent out. Please do NOT spread that TAO copy around...

03-29-04 10:41 AM
jpenn11 Thanks mac_daddy!
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH