ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Rolling Clones (US) Last Waltz today!
The Beat Kitchen - 2100 West Beltmont - Chicago
Click here for more.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: question for a californian Return to archive
03-31-03 06:46 AM
sonicrock does anybody plan to go to the coachella festival on april the 27 to set the unique reformation concert of iggy and the stooges ???
03-31-03 01:26 PM
J.J.Flash Wow, "Real Wild Child"! Crazy!
03-31-03 01:32 PM
Pattie

"Search and destroy!"
04-01-03 01:13 AM
MarthaMyDear sonicrock, where is this happening again??? This sounds pretty cool!!! Thank you for any info. you have, ok.?! Peace and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (BY THE WAY, it looks like the Sex Pistols will be playing in the US (only, unfortunately) this year AND/OR next year, I think... Check this site for more info., if interested!!!: http://www.sex-pistols.net )
04-01-03 02:20 AM
Cardinal Fang I might go but I haven't decided. It's only going to be Iggy and the Ashton brothers. James Williamson is NOT involved.

Were you aware that Iggy and the Ashton's have been recording a NEW album since January ? My source tells me that it might even be released within a month or two. If it is released I guarantee you there will be more Iggy & Stooges shows. I was played about 30 seconds of one of the tracks over the phone called Fix Me that sounded pretty good.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, The White Stripes, Sonic Youth, Primal Scream are playing on the bill. So is this other band I like called The Soundtrack Of Our Lives. I'll probably go but the Coachella Polo Field is way out of the way for me and would be like a nine hour drive from my house. I'll let you know. Should be a good show. While I'm in Coachella I can do all my produce shopping !!

Later, Cardinal Fang
04-01-03 05:07 AM
sonicrock yes i heard about the lp but iggy is announced in europe afterwhile without the asheton brothers by the way this is the real stooges james williamson appears only in 1973 for the las part of the story to me the real deal is the asheton brother anyway check this there is a lot about it and many tracks of iggy concert in 2001 to dowloads for those who want it and i ll give they link to the festival as well in the news section hope that s help
http://rockiguana.free.fr/
if anybody plans to go please TAPE IT tape dat minidisc real to real what ever i ll kill mother and father for this tape just joking of course mother only h�h�
sr

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST