ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Rolling Clones (US) Last Waltz today!
The Beat Kitchen - 2100 West Beltmont - Chicago
Click here for more.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: POST HERE!to bring GYPSYMOFO BACK! Return to archive
03-31-03 01:42 AM
woodywoodpecker A recent thread has popped up with gypsymofo explaining he is leaving the board. I have no idea what has occured?

So everyone say some kind words to bring back our Aussie buddy!

Boys- Buy him a drink!
Girls-Send him a big Kiss"

Like sands through the hour galss" these are the days of lives"
03-31-03 02:59 AM
MarthaMyDear I'm not paying attention to what's happening 'cause I don't want to... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I have enough stress in my life, etc., and I just want to come here for entertainment purposes only (and to Charlotte and RSFCO-bash freely and at will so as to inform and warn unsuspecting citizens et al....)... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P But, basically, I love this board and MOST people here, etc., and I don't know gypsymofo really at all but I say... RODNEY KING!!! RODNEY KING!!! lol................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HERE, HERE FOR A KISS AND A BEER!!! lol........................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-31-03 04:58 AM
gypsy I like gypsymofo's posts. Would sure hate to lose ya.
03-31-03 06:22 AM
Honky Tonk Man Gypsymofo is English.

So for that reson alone, he HAS to come back

Alex
03-31-03 06:36 AM
marko MOFO you ufo man,get your perse here!
03-31-03 07:05 AM
gypsymofo60 I'm touched guys. I know I have a tendency to OVERSTATE the issue at times, and rub people up the wrong way, that's just me. I also feel very strongly about what's going on in the world today, but who doesn't? My contribution to the thread, and another thread was out of order, but I will not apologise for it. I think maybe I shall at least keep a low profile for awhile at least..........(so long as that's still OK with Voodoo).
03-31-03 08:39 AM
nankerphelge Hang in there G-Mofo -- strong feelings on all sides -- lotsa emotion and twisted knickers. Hell, I even bit the head off one of my C10 bruddahs.

Glad you didn't ditch us...
03-31-03 01:04 PM
moy yes, bring him back
03-31-03 01:29 PM
LadyJane Like I told ya yesterday, Gypsymofo..We live in strange times. There is bound to be tension on a Board frequented by a diverse group of people.

We all need to chill out and not forget why we are here...common bond.......we LOVE the ROLLING STONES!!

As Mick once said "Brothers and Sisters, Brothers and Sisters, why are we fighting?"

So make your apologies and stay with us!!

LadyJ.
03-31-03 01:31 PM
Factory Girl Stick around gypsy-mofo.
03-31-03 01:40 PM
oska i think most people on here don't want her back. so if it's a democracy, lets put it to an open vote, anyone want to stand up and be counted?
03-31-03 01:42 PM
jb I "love" gysymofo...he is a very generous person and great contributor to this board...I totally respect his opinions which unlike mine, are well thought out and reasoned. Please continue to post and if there is anything I can do to help out, please let me know.
03-31-03 04:06 PM
Gazza I>'m touched guys. I know I have a tendency to OVERSTATE the issue at times, and rub people up the wrong way, that's just me. I also feel very strongly about what's going on in the world today, but who doesn't? My contribution to the thread, and another thread was out of order, but I will not apologise for it. I think maybe I shall at least keep a low profile for awhile at least..........(so long as that's still OK with Voodoo).

You were never banned mate, so posting here isnt a problem.
03-31-03 04:11 PM
Moonisup you don't need to apologize Gazza

we all get carried away. me and most of the regulars

and Gypspo

COME BACK!!!!
03-31-03 04:37 PM
jb Gazza was not aplologizing..LMAO!!!
03-31-03 04:41 PM
Gazza >you don't need to apologize Gazza

No,I dont..and thats why I didnt.. LOL
03-31-03 04:42 PM
Madafaka GYPSYMOFO come back!
03-31-03 04:42 PM
Moonisup I do cry now

cry cry cry

these where the days of our lives
04-01-03 01:31 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
oska wrote:
i think most people on here don't want her back. so if it's a democracy, lets put it to an open vote, anyone want to stand up and be counted?

HEEHEE.....HER!!!!!! might stick around just to wind youssssssss up widdlwe man. Would youssssss wike a phawse book?.........but thanks to everyone, (except) tosser, sorry that's meant read oska. But go right ahead there Osk' fire up your widdlwe ballot box. Whose gonna tick the squares for yousssssssss?
04-01-03 01:52 AM
littleredrooster Welcome back!
We all need a MOFO!

To lay low just pick another avatar for awhile!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST