ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Rolling Clones (US) Last Waltz today!
The Beat Kitchen - 2100 West Beltmont - Chicago
Click here for more.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: STONES Return to archive
03-31-03 12:48 AM
gypsymofo60 I don't intend that my last post should be given over to politics. Besides it seems that there is nothing wrong with slagging a nation, it's people or it's policies so long as it is a country that at least one administrator here doesn't care about, and to that I'd add that if I have an opinion about the children of celebrities and another administrator gets all bent outta shape over that to the point where the post is pulled I would ask, who has the real problem? One set of rules for some, and another for the gang, sure it's no democracy, it's their board, they can do as they want. I never said they couldn't. I still think the majority of people here make it a great site, and Voodoo at least has a sense of proportion, and humour. So hats off to you Voodoo. FMK438j, thanks for all your help, and generosity. I will keep in touch. Thanks for the banter SS and thanks to you and Voodoo for The trilogy. Thanks for everything Woody, again I will see you anyway. And thanks Marko......Oska, you gutless turd, fight your own battles eh? and keep popping that AMBIEN, you might strike the jackpot one day eh?......It's been a fun year sharing The Stones with you,(well! most of you), but hypocrisy stinks the place up as much as any of my more loutish posts. I hope I haven't left anyone out, Oh! see ya JB, keep on being Stoned. Cheers! Gypsymofo60...........adieu!
03-31-03 01:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's up to you what to do, but a thread about the war will always be a war, the doors are open to you always you're more than welcome.

I have three days not reading the board, only yesterday at night and about 2 minutes just to change the header and reply some messages, so I don't know what's going on, but I don't read those war threads.

Peace
03-31-03 01:27 AM
MarthaMyDear Gerardo, are you planning on putting up a FAQ?!?!?! I really think you should because I think it would just be helpful for EVERYONE (the administrators as WELL as the posters, etc.) so people know DEFINITELY what is acceptable to post here and what isn't, etc., and THEN you can just point people to the FAQ (post a link to it, etc.) instead of having to constantly explain what is accepted and what isn't... Less time wasted, less being pissed off, less confusion, etc.!!! Doesn't that make sense?!?!?!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (I'm not saying YOU have to constantly explain yourself but I DO see Gazza doing that and I know it probably gets old and I think the FAQ would create less confustion, etc., you know... Just a thought... Take care!!! )

P.P.S. (If you do make one, it should ALWAYS say: Charlotte-bashers welcome!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I'm sorry but this board ROCKS without witches like her here, etc.!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Sorry... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Had to get mine in the for the day!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P LAUGHING!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P TAKE CARE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )

P. P. P. S. (And, I'm not saying anything against gypsymofo either!!! On the contrary!!! I'm just saying that a FAQ would be helpful to EVERYONE so as to hopefully prevent things like this from happening, etc.... Does that make sense?!?!?! I hope so!!! Anyways, PEACE and ROCK ON!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-31-03 01:28 AM
woodywoodpecker WTF? Mofo what you babbling about?
Where you think your going!
Get your ass back here right now, I demand for you to be part of the aussie army!

03-31-03 02:16 AM
exile Man i dont read those WAR posts eithier
Its depressing enough on the TV and newspapers everyday

Man this is a Rolling Stones Board

so fuck talking about the war

i dont want to have anything to do with war posts
03-31-03 03:05 AM
MarthaMyDear exile, I think it's obvious you don't want to have anything to do with war posts!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Jesus, the hormones run out of control here... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I should talk... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Oh, boy... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, take care and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-31-03 03:40 AM
fmk438j NAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

please?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST