ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Rolling Clones (US) Last Waltz today!
The Beat Kitchen - 2100 West Beltmont - Chicago
Click here for more.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I do cry. Return to archive
03-30-03 01:56 PM
Moonisup I have to visit betty ford soon I think

NO SHOWS UNTILL THE FOURTH OF JUNE

how do I get over this

help me
03-30-03 02:24 PM
Factory Girl Hitting the bottle too much, Moon-is-upie??
03-30-03 02:27 PM
littleredrooster Moon....
Only one solution.....Boots, Boots, Boots!!!!
03-30-03 02:28 PM
Moonisup I have to drink my sorrow

and date a girl, the only way to get over these hard months
03-30-03 02:34 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'll kick your ass to give you a reason to cry
03-30-03 07:03 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I'll kick your ass to give you a reason to cry

Uh-huh. Right. Of course you will...
lol
03-30-03 10:25 PM
BILL PERKS BILLY BOY IS GOIN ON THE WAGON STARTIN TOMORROW!GIVE ME STRENGTH
03-31-03 06:16 AM
marko dating a girl?how a about a real woman?
03-31-03 08:48 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Uh-huh. Right. Of course you will...
lol

Well, you know I won't...I would never kick a child..LOL
03-31-03 01:28 PM
moy from the official website march 28

"The Stones� �Licks� world tour will continue with concerts on April 4 in Bangalore, April 7 in Mumbai and April 10 in Bangkok. "

03-31-03 01:59 PM
moy don't cry moonie, also see this article

Rolling Stones advances India trip by a week

PTI[ FRIDAY, MARCH 28, 2003 09:23:01 PM ]

BANGALORE: The Rolling Stones� 'licks tour of India' has been advanced by a week, with the music band to hold performance in Bangalore on April four and April seven in Mumbai.

The advancement has been made following the Rolling Stones cutting short their Far East tour, a release from the event organisers DNA Networks said here on Friday.

"We have had to cancel our Far East dates in Hong Kong and China due to the prevailing health warning situation. However, the keenness of the band to play to their fans in India will now come sooner than later one week ahead of schedule," Rolling Stones Worldwide promoter Michael Cohi said.

The Rolling Stones earlier this week had cancelled their concerts scheduled in Hong Kong on Friday and tomorrow citing fears over the fast-spreading atypical pneumonia or SARS, (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) which has claimed several lives in the region. It also cancelled its performance planned in Shanghai.

"As the Rolling Stones have just announced the cancellation of the concert performance in Hong Kong and China, we are delighted to announce that the concert dates for India are being brought forward. This is wonderful news for their fans who have waited all these years," Dilip Doshi, Promoter of the 'Licks' tour in India said in the statement.

03-31-03 02:41 PM
Moonisup you make me feel better Moy!
03-31-03 03:44 PM
icydanger

means stones rolling more in europe?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST