ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Rolling Clones (US) Last Waltz today!
The Beat Kitchen - 2100 West Beltmont - Chicago
Click here for more.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cocksucker Blues movie question Return to archive
03-29-03 08:00 PM
Mannish Bwoy Does anyone knows if there is a soundtrack of that movie available somewhere on boots, because i would really like to have it . I really like the song Mick sings and say Funny, funny, funny.
Thanks,
Mannish Bwoy
03-29-03 10:10 PM
purrcafe I don't believe that the soundtrack has bootlegged. What song are you referring to though? Maybe it is available out of the context of the movie.
03-29-03 11:14 PM
Mannish Bwoy I don't know the title, all i can say is that Mick sing it playing the piano and he sings Funny, funny, funny...
You know what i mean?
03-30-03 03:05 PM
purrcafe That song is readily available on lots of different boots, including a live rehearsal on the Woodstock Rehearsal set.
03-30-03 06:33 PM
Gazza theres actually very little music IN "Cocksucker Blues" (barely a complete song in the entire movie) which might explain why the 'soundtrack' version hasnt appeared on bootleg Lp/CD
03-30-03 06:35 PM
exile I recently bought a version of Cocksucker blues on DVD on internet
and it is a pretty good copy
much better than the old VHS copy i had
03-31-03 01:11 PM
100 Years Ago purrcafe wrote:
That song is readily available on lots of different boots, including a live rehearsal on the Woodstock Rehearsal set.

that's great, i like what i've heard of the song from movie, what's the rest of it like?

Exile--great avatar!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST