ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Rolling Clones (US) Last Waltz today!
The Beat Kitchen - 2100 West Beltmont - Chicago
Click here for more.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 68 licks cd tree? Return to archive
03-29-03 11:49 AM
Paulcarr87 Does anyone have any updated information on the proposed 68 licks cd tree, with every live song from the U.S. Licks Tour? When will it be available, and which concerts are used? Thanks!

Paul

03-29-03 12:31 PM
Honky Tonk Man I reckon this idea is best left 'till the tour is finally over in 04. Then we will hopefully have more than 68 licks!
03-29-03 12:59 PM
littleredrooster 68 Licks??
I thought that there were only 67.

If you are interested in the 67 Licks 6 CD Compilation, PM me and I'll see what I can do to send you a copy.

It has already been treed on Stonesdoug's board
03-29-03 03:47 PM
Gazza havent we reached the magical figure of 69 now with Ruby Tuesday being added to the playlist in Japan?

"69 licks" sounds a LOT more fun than 67 or 68. Thats about 7 hours or more of "playing" time...my God!
03-29-03 07:37 PM
MarthaMyDear Calm your hor"moans" down, Gary... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Whatever happened to those cute, new Stones lollipops they were selling at Tower Records here (in the states) recently (speaking of licks... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ), by the way?!?!?! I ate mine at the first Staples show after pondering how funny it would be to lick it and stick it to Mick's cute ass whilst he saches down the catwalk... lol.................................................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I want to get some more!!! Also, I think in Japan they actually have a Stones collectibles store, but I'm not sure (?!?!?!)... Fuck... I would be in BIG trouble shoppin' there!!! HE!!! HE!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyone know where and/or if I can still get those Stones lollipops?!?!?! I asked someone at Tower Records here (the big one on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood) when they ran out of them, etc., and they don't know, so if they don't know, I'm not sure alot of people would (?!?!?!)... I'm so crazy collecting Stones collectibles that I saved the crumpled-up wrapper ALONG WITH a few of the red confetti pieces from the end of the show!!! HE!!! HE!!! They are stitting on top of some Stones articles in magazines waiting for the PERFECT place to put them... I'm nuts... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, thanks for anyone's help!!! Take care and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
03-30-03 01:31 AM
littleredrooster You are right Gary, can't beat 69 Licks!
The 67 were for the US leg.

If Ruby Tuesday was 68, then what was 69???

And, by the way, I've got one of those Stones Lollipops,
Martha My Pet!!!!!!
Papillae Lickin' GoooooD!!!!!!!!
[Edited by littleredrooster]
[Edited by littleredrooster]
03-30-03 05:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot #68 was Waiting On A Friend in Chicago in 2003...Ruby Tuesday was #69.

Since there is already a "67 Licks"...that incidentally is laid out EXACTLY as I proposed a few weeks ago...I've decided to not go to the bother of doing the project.

Perhaps I'll do one after the whole thing is over...unless someone wants to steal my idea for that too.
03-30-03 06:13 PM
littleredrooster Ahhhh!

69 LICKS it is !!!
03-30-03 06:33 PM
Mottrush

69 Licks is right. But Ruby Tuesday (No: 69) was first played in Melbourne 27th February not Japan!!

I was there!!
03-31-03 05:08 PM
Madafaka When tour over, we can make a tree with some licks more... Hope it will be "100 40 Licks Tour Songs"!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST