ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Rolling Clones (US) Last Waltz today!
The Beat Kitchen - 2100 West Beltmont - Chicago
Click here for more.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stade de France Return to archive
03-28-03 11:01 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Did we have a tread recently with a map of Stade de France? Cannot find it; anyone?

I received my tix today; Pelouse Or, porte G!
03-28-03 11:11 AM
slug q
03-28-03 11:12 AM
slug where is the stade de france ?
its in paris, holds about 80,000 people, world cup final was held there 5 years ago - you can hardly miss it !
03-28-03 11:14 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
slug wrote:
where is the stade de france ?
its in paris, holds about 80,000 people, world cup final was held there 5 years ago - you can hardly miss it !

Smart ass....i would like a map with the seating, in order to check whether Porte G is Keith side.
03-28-03 12:05 PM
egon
quote:
slug wrote:
where is the stade de france ?

where's paris?

i checked around here in MARSEILLE and no one seems to know...

03-28-03 12:06 PM
slug seats !
not very rock and roll, stand with the hardcore
03-28-03 12:08 PM
slug chump
03-28-03 04:35 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
egon wrote:
where's paris?

i checked around here in MARSEILLE and no one seems to know...

ROTFLMAO!!!
Good one, egon! I'm in Paris but I used to live in Marseille and that's spot on!
03-28-03 04:37 PM
Monkey Woman Of course, Parisian people hardly even know they are in France
03-28-03 05:39 PM
Charliegirl I wish I had my tickets already. I know there's a few months to go until it's July, but I'd feel more comfortable having my tickets. Is there anyone else who has not gotten their Stade de France tickets?
03-28-03 05:55 PM
Jacques Hi
go there and you can get the map... hope so.
If not I'll try to help you. Nice to meet you in Paris Stade France we'll be in Carre d'or.

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.asp?IdManif=41645&formule=&sid=J94WH7NB1R3W9P0XCL284H9GSMWE7421
03-28-03 06:01 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I have pelouse or
03-31-03 06:30 AM
L&A Just received my tix today .... Pelouse d'Or, porte G same as you, Strange_Stray_Cat.

Let's have a Rocks Off meet before the show
On en reparle ?
03-31-03 06:35 AM
sonicrock i m in for the rocks off meeting
03-31-03 08:08 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
L&A wrote:
Just received my tix today .... Pelouse d'Or, porte G same as you, Strange_Stray_Cat.

Let's have a Rocks Off meet before the show
On en reparle ?

Rocks Off meeting is OK!! I will be in Paris all week and will attend all 3 shows (with Moonisup BTW)!
03-31-03 02:25 PM
L&A Strange_Stray_Cat
Moonisup
Sonicrock
L&A

Come on, Jacques, Charliegirl, Egon, Slug and so many others from the board going to the (ze) Stade de France...
03-31-03 02:41 PM
jb Is it sold out yet?
04-01-03 07:20 AM
L&A Allo, allo, la France ?
04-01-03 07:52 AM
Monkey Woman I'll be to all three Paris shows too! Lucky me

About gatherings in Paris: check the ParisGlimmer page at
http://parisglimmer.free.fr/

This page (in French and English) is intended to centralize info about a Stones fan gathering in Paris and help organize it. There's not much for now but there's more to come in following weeks.
As of now, you can find links to online ticket selling, updates about the tour and a newsletter.

If I have more info, I'll keep the board posted!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST