ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Rolling Clones (US) Last Waltz today!
The Beat Kitchen - 2100 West Beltmont - Chicago
Click here for more.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What I like about France Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
03-30-03 12:25 AM
icydanger big dicks..

comes down to that.? sure ...
The papous, near new zealand worship the big dick man who becomes the ruler. They wear a wood protection for their dicks.

whats the use of having a big dick
if you dont use or control it

a big dick without a big mind is shit.
03-30-03 01:23 AM
littleredrooster A big dick has no conscience!
A wood protector???
Is that how Woody got his name??? (Stones related)
03-30-03 04:47 AM
Highwire Rob
quote:
icydanger wrote:
The papous, near new zealand worship the big dick man who becomes the ruler. They wear a wood protection for their dicks...

LOL!! Icydanger, my dad brought some of those tribal gourd protectors back to the U.S. as souvenirs and "conversation" pieces from his engineering assignment in Papua New Guinea. He also brought back an authentic spear and a blowgun with darts (non-poisoned), which is pretty neat. I never have worn the full get-up with "protector" and all but I'm prepared for the Big Gourd Takeover...

Take me to your leader: Gourded Bush! (heheheheh)

My pygmy tribesman, don't fail me now...
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
03-30-03 08:24 AM
steel driving hammer I like the French very much, they taste like Chicken.

Ahahahaha!

03-30-03 09:58 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
What I don't like about this topic

- gratuitous insults

- endless parrotting of hateful propaganda

- irresponsible calls to violence (if some fuck-up shoots a French tourist in the States, how would all the French bashers feel with themselves?)

- a black-and-white, manicheist view of the world and its politics (to say that the USA are pissed about the French because they lied about the veto is a gross oversimplification! Remember that Powell lied to the UN about the 'new data' provided by British intelligence about Iraq's violations of resolution 1441, it was actually an old university thesis dating from 1992 and describing Iraq before the 1st Gulf War...)

- the singling of France among the very many countries that have had economic interests in Iraq. (The USA sold anthrax agents to Saddam in the 80s, UK and Italia provided chemical factories, etc. And everybody bought gas to the dictator. But it's easier to hurl abuse at France alone, just one middle-size country with a bad rep but that's still a democracy, last time I checked. Of course, it's less dangerous than insulting Russia or China. Who's talking about cowardice?)

- and the worst of capital crimes (yes, I mean it ): bad French used as lame tentatives at humor (if you can't speak or even spell our language, why use it?)!!!

MW, a *very* angry French woman

(who has no intention of boycotting any American, British or even Aussie import, even if G.W. suddenly decides that French cheese is the devil's food. As if rock 'n' roll wasn't the devil's music already )

Even cerebral masturbation should be done in private.
03-30-03 10:04 AM
cocksucker In that case put your dick in your pants gypsymofo
03-30-03 10:06 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
bedspringsonic wrote:
just answer to GYPSYMOFO60 , yu do a great job here telling us what is right or not , i'm french and i love USA ? LIKE MOST OF THE FRENCH PEOPLE , yu speak about something yu d'ont even know or imagine , i'm sorry for you but french people, even with people ,like yu cant hate AMERICANS cause we are concerned by the way they live , they do or think, if yu're so right do yur job in accordance to yur thinking.
i'm sorry for you but if think that " your times has gone"
then take care of your mind ,i think yu need to consult quickly!!
don't worry i'm joking but seriously if yu comes and see !
speak or write after!!
only rock 'n roll ! too rude for yu

......Oh!- this just gets better& better. Look genius! Somebody got all bent outta shape AGAIN and pulled my post anyway, so why bother?......I couldn't understand a fucking word anyway. Agincourt, Agincourt, Agincourt, heehee.
03-30-03 10:18 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Gypsymofo

your original post was deleted due to it inciting hatred and advocating violence. Start more of that shit and we'll ban you. This shite is getting beyond tiresome no matter what side it comes from. Unfortunately this site is now being ruined and overrun with this rubbish. isnt there some site you could all go to between yourselves and just post insults to each other(maybe you could even start one yourselves?) very easy to hide behind a computer when youre insulting people.

and by the way - Plastic Bertrand was Belgian, not French.

Ca Plan Pour Moi.

...Gazza, so this is the only post to have ever offended anyone????????? Listen mate! if you've got the bottle to leave this post. We are all entitled to an opinion, and I've seen worse around here. Delete the post, ban me, it wont end my world, who do you think you lot are anyway? Tell ya what, never mind banning me. I quit! I hate gutless creeps anyway. Sycophantic dribble, send in the thought police guys, BIG BROTHER'S back in town.
03-30-03 10:32 AM
Moonisup
quote:
gypsymofo60 wrote:
Tell ya what, never mind banning me. I quit! I hate gutless creeps anyway.

don't quit RO,

well the world is in war, that effect most of us, and in these times religion background and cultural differcenses come floating above our love for the stones,

and as long is the war is going on, I think this will happen, so why quit, a pitty

Although I did not agree with your opinion, I don't want this to end in hatred and shit,

bye mate, CHEERS
R
03-30-03 10:39 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, since you posted in aa non-flaming way, I'll respond. First, if you aren't the one with the burning flag, I apologize. Does anyone else out there recall the burning flag on someone's CD trade page? Second, you did make fun of 9-11 with that little jibe at Gypsymofo. Third, US domestic politics are subject to anyone's criticism around the world but don't go squawking like a chicken next time I inject myself into some Dutch political situation. Remember that. As for the right-wingedness of Stones fans, who cares? We're generally not discussing US domestic policy here. Overall, Americans are more conservative than Euros. And let me reiterate that making light of an attack on America (which 9-11 was) is the wrong thing to do in any venue. If you disagree with gypsymofo, that's fine. You're wrong about him & don't use those feelings to insult our war dead.

....If people are offended because I wish to express my support for a military decision, well fine! Thanks for the support Glencar, some people will cry foul everytime they trip over their own feet. I support the A: The decision-B: The action-& C: The Coalition troops. Then I could be wrong I suppose, I mean what's wrong with the likes of Saddam Hussein having WofMD? Why not let Bin Laden have 'em too? When a certain European city lies in ashes, it's inaction will be more than it could have comprhended.
03-30-03 10:45 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Mathijs wrote:

Last, I think I am quite a nice and even person. But there's just some people on this board that really make my blood boil, like this Gypsymofo guy.

Mathijs

.....TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!and you're gonna do what? You can PM me if you like.
03-30-03 10:50 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Well stated. I agree with every point you mentioned here. I also agree that gypsymofo sets my teeth on edge.

[quote]Mathijs wrote:

I also think that most of the American visitors of this board aren't general representitives of the US. I do feel that American Stones fans are more conservative, patriotic and right-winged than average. Maybe this idea is totally wrong, but I sense it.

[quote]What the hell!- I'm leaving anyway. GO TO THE DENTIST, you old woman.

Actually you might have that part backwards. Although there is a deep division over the war which grows deeper every day, the opinions publicly stated here in the USA are generally of the type heard here. My views - which mirror yours - are definitely in the minority. However, I don't think the part about Stones fans is necessarily accurate. For SOME reason, and I have no idea why, all the right-wingers gravitated here, and the left-wingers feel more at home at Keno's board. (As far as I can tell, that split has NOTHING to do with the feelings or beliefs of the hosts of this site, who probably wish everyone would go somewhere else to discharge their political payloads.)This arbitrary political centrifuge makes it look like most American Stones fans are in favor of the war. I don't think the political complexion of this site reflects anything beyond what it is - the beliefs of a small group of loud people.

03-30-03 11:01 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Stereotypical perhaps, but certainly not unfounded. I was going to dredge through all of the war posts to dispute the "unfounded" part, but you read 'em too. If my statements seem like "attacks", I apologise.

F, Fosters aint my lager of choice old son, and my posts had nothing to do with alcohol. You aint no dectective old son. If I offended you, that's a hazard of internet sites. We don't all share the same opinions just because we share similar musical tastes. And like I say, there's been worse. Since when did The French become untouchable. Grow up!
03-30-03 11:11 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
THE FRENCH INVENTED THE WORD COWARDICE.THEY KEPT IRA EINHORN FOR 3 YEARS WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN PRISON.PARIS IS A PIGEON FILLED SHIHOLE.IF IT WASNT FOR AMERICA THEY WOULD BE SPEAKING GERMAN TODAY.

.....SO WHY AM I SINGLED OUT? eh Gaz?
03-30-03 11:20 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
In that case put your dick in your pants gypsymofo

.....Well you obviously didn't grow a brain overnight. Cerebellus Fecallus!
03-30-03 11:32 AM
LadyJane Hey Gypsymofo60!

I see you are as worked up as I am!! (See "Question for War Protestors"). Don't let all this divisive talk get ya down. We live in very strange times.

The board seems especially hostile. Let's not forget why we are all here...........The Rolling Stones.

LadyJ.
03-30-03 11:34 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

don't quit RO,

well the world is in war, that effect most of us, and in these times religion background and cultural differcenses come floating above our love for the stones,

and as long is the war is going on, I think this will happen, so why quit, a pitty

Although I did not agree with your opinion, I don't want this to end in hatred and shit,

bye mate, CHEERS
R

All the best Moonie! At least you have the guts to say you don't agree, and leave it at that without getting all bent outta shape. Hey! it's their board and they can do whatever they want with it, but I don't like snivelling threats from people who accuse me of hiding behind a PC. We'll see if they have the bottle to let this ride in my absence, I doubt they can take criticism actually. I love the Stones, but I hate sycophants who get the hump when you refer to Jagger as a philanderer, and who let all sorts of politically incorrect shit go by, but because they have some vested interest they start threatening posters with a ban. Like I said " let them do as they will, I care not one way tor other". To you I wish a happy, and a fortunate life. See ya FMK, thanks for everything, thanks to Woody, SS, and the people who made it a fun year on this site. Toodles !!!!!!!Hey Matty! Ya tosser!
03-30-03 11:46 AM
LadyJane This is getting out of hand!!

Don't quit the Board, Gypsymofo!! Take a deep breath and put on your favorite Stones CD.

I swear I'm about to start a new thread calling for a truce on RO.

LadyJ.
03-30-03 12:10 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
This is getting out of hand!!

Don't quit the Board, Gypsymofo!! Take a deep breath and put on your favorite Stones CD.

I swear I'm about to start a new thread calling for a truce on RO.

LadyJ.

My Sweet Lady Jane, I must apologise for my impatience, and loutish behaviour, especially in front of A Lady, but threats of bans rub me up the wrong way. As I said far worse has traversed this board in the past, but mine is not to set the rules, that be for those who possess the power of veto around here. FOSTERS FUELED indeed. LOL!!!!! Who's being insular now then? Thanks anyway, and stay Stoned.
03-30-03 03:23 PM
oska PLEASE QUIT THE BOARD 'GYPSYMOFO60'. what a result that would be ! crawl into a corner with bottles [MANY] of 'ambian' and do the decent thing, most people on this board have had enough of your foul mouthed abuse, incidently, most people on here think you are male, but i have come to the imppression that you are female gender, anyway your on your way out so i dont suppose i'll ever find out what you were. so good riddance.
03-30-03 03:35 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Jeezus Christ, this thread's worthless. Gypsymofo, ya did get a touch outta hand, and yes, I agree that there's been far worse, but that's the whole thing of saying "I'm not so bad as a murderer because people like Hitler murdered millions and I only whacked one guy". (I think I swiped that line from Law & Order - how tacky) Yeah, so you touched some nerves. So what! Don't leave the damn board.

I swear. All of you, right now. Put on side 2 of Tattoo You or whatever it is you use to relax.

Prepare your calming drug of choice.

Now, wait a day before posting again, so your head clears. Hopefully by that time, this thread'll be gone, and we can get back to rock'n'roll.

Can we whack this thread, please, mods? I don't think it's doing anything except getting folks mad at each other for no reason.

-tSYX --- Start it up...
03-30-03 03:41 PM
Moonisup
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
I swear. All of you, right now. Put on side 2 of Tattoo You or whatever it is you use to relax.

it would help
03-30-03 04:04 PM
F505 I started this thread without the purpose of being political. But Gysymofo turned it in a aggressive political anti-French thread without any reason. So if things got out of hand Gysymofo is the first to get blamed.
03-30-03 04:34 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
gypsymofo60 wrote:
Even cerebral masturbation should be done in private.

Look who's talking!
03-30-03 04:36 PM
Moonisup what I like about france????

I think it must be

MONKEY WOMAN
03-30-03 05:03 PM
Monkey Woman Thanks, rik! You do me a lot of honor. (Bows, blushes.) I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!
03-30-03 05:13 PM
Jacques I think we must close this thread and go back to our shared passion .....THE ROLLING STONES
Thanks everybody
03-30-03 05:25 PM
Gazza >.....SO WHY AM I SINGLED OUT? eh Gaz?

simply because I hadnt got to "BILLPERKS" post until you did, so you can ease up on the paranoia. Yours actually was worse though as - like I said above - it went simply beyond name calling. Same rule applies to Bill and everyone else - If youre gonna persist in using this board for moronic name-calling folks, you can fuck off somewhere else.

>Sycophantic dribble, send in the thought police guys, BIG BROTHER'S back in town.

do you want your rattle back? You kinda forget something, mate. This ISNT a democracy - we never said it was. it's a Stones website last time I looked and WE pay for this space. YOU don't. You're a guest.

I'd personally much prefer that you stayed but if you cant abide by the rules,then dont let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

anyone else?

> I love the Stones, but I hate sycophants who get the hump when you refer to Jagger as a philanderer, and who let all sorts of politically incorrect shit go by, but because they have some vested interest they start threatening posters with a ban.

uh..I'm a psychophant? I dont think you'll find many people here who criticize the Stones as much as I do. Anyone who knows me knows how much I despise their sheer greed and loathe their extortionate ticket prices for example. I couldnt give a flying fuck about who Mick Jagger pokes either. As for vested interests, you havent a fucking clue what youre talking about as you dont even know me. For what its worth - like you - I actually support the war and find the French government's stance despicable. Having an opinion on that is fair enough but what you dont seem to grasp is that the part of your post which was deemed offensive was when you went beyond that and went off topic and started abusing and advocating violence against an entire nation of people,some of whom happen to post on this board. To me,thats no better than advocating gassing Jews or lynching blacks.

[Edited by Gazza]
03-31-03 04:21 PM
Gazza so bollocks!!
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST