ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Rolling Clones (US) Last Waltz today!
The Beat Kitchen - 2100 West Beltmont - Chicago
Click here for more.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stone Love Return to archive
03-27-03 09:54 AM
lonecrapshooter From www.pagesix.com

Get the jokes ready:

IN an almost incestuous liaison, Mick Jagger's son James, 17, has been secretly dating Keith Richards' daughter, Alexandra, 16. "They've known each other most of their lives," a source told Us Weekly. But when the Rolling Stones offspring recently visited their fathers on tour, they really hit it off. Sparks were still flying when the teens posed together during a Tommy Hilfiger fragrance shoot. "There was heavy flirtation, and [they] were pretty chummy."

[Edited by lonecrapshooter]
03-27-03 10:32 AM
Doxa Hahahaha! I am eager to see the old man with his rifle to do the dirty work: his respectable daughter with a quy who has geens from the number one playboy himself! Developing...

Doxa
03-27-03 10:50 AM
lonecrapshooter Charles Barkley said about guys dating his daughter: "Once I kill one, word will get around".
03-27-03 10:53 AM
Scot Rocks LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what Mick and Keef would think about that.

l8r

Mark
03-28-03 12:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey James, don't steal my girlfriend!

Click to see a recent pic of James Jagger LOL

http://fullmooncustomcycles.com/graphics/JamesJagger.jpg
03-28-03 01:05 AM
exile ha ha thats funny

I have seen photos of the Richards girls they look very much like their mum
03-28-03 04:24 AM
Doxa Old Papa Richards will have trouble in protecting of his lovely daughter; the guy in that pic looks very determinated. And I am sorry Voodoo, I am afraid that you don't have any changes to beat that guy.. miss Richards surely has taste.

Doxa
03-28-03 08:41 AM
Funky Punk Woman Any new photos of James? Please post
03-28-03 09:30 AM
Honky Tonk Man YAWN!!!

I feel i must point this out. These sort of things are best left for the Gossip Magazines,which on the whole, are read by women. I couldnt care less about who is dating who

Also, if hes 17, why is he dating a 16 yearold? When i was 17, i only wanted to date older women

Im in a Bitchy mood today

Alex
03-28-03 10:40 AM
Boomhauer Great avatar, exile, LOL!!!
03-28-03 11:20 AM
moy 28 MARCH 2003
Given the close family ties, it was perhaps inevitable that the children of Rolling Stones stars Mick Jagger and Keith Richards would wind up becoming friends. But it is now rumoured that 16-year-old Alexandra Richards has fallen in love with Mick's 17-year-old son James.

Romance apparently blossomed after the two appeared together on a modelling shoot for Tommy Hilfiger earlier in the year. While Keith is said to be a little concerned about the new relationship, father-of-seven Mick isn't the least bit worried.

The 59-year-old is said to be rather more anxious about his daughter Elizabeth's liaison with 44-year-old actor Michael Wincott, however. The couple were reported to have broken up after Mick voiced his disapproval, but it now seems their romance has endured. Liz and Michael have since been spotted out-and-about together in Hollywood in recent days.

Mick is said to be uneasy about his namesake's womanising reputation and the fact that he is 26 years Liz's senior.
03-28-03 01:31 PM
Mother baby [quote]Honky Tonk Man wrote:

I feel i must point this out. These sort of things are best left for the Gossip Magazines,

Aren't message boards gossip magazines kinda?

I couldnt care less about who is dating who
Sorry I have an "enquiring" mind and want to know!

Besides let 'em be kids. I doubt its anything serious, but when youre in lets say in 7'th grade in a small town growing up like I was, its kind of all you have to work with...LOL.

And as far as James becoming like Mick with women, I got a feeling that the boy's mother might have something to say about that.

[Edited by Mother baby]
03-28-03 02:11 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Besides let 'em be kids. I doubt its anything serious, but when youre in lets say in 7'th grade in a small town growing up like I was, its kind of all you have to work with...LOL.

Words from the wise

'You are not serious when you are seventeen'
Arthur Rimbaud
03-29-03 04:41 AM
luxury1 I think James J. has the best combination of genes of all Mick's kids. Wow, he is very handsome, when most kids are still a bit geeky with baby fat and zits. Look at that straight nose and perfect skin. I could go on, but then I would end up like Uncle Petey.
03-30-03 11:03 PM
exile thanks Boomhauer ha ha
03-31-03 12:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If you have doubts just check this pic provided by Gypsy, and btw, see how James is changing

03-31-03 03:11 AM
Child of the Moon How about that Theodora? She looks like Keith, except in a damn sexy way. Post some pics of her!
03-31-03 06:00 AM
Monkey Woman Thanks for the pic, Voodoo! They look sooo cute
Notice that James has his fathers ginger hair, little ears and winning smile. Alexandra is just gorgeous. What a lovely couple.
BTW, James does look like a grown up, now. Fathers, keep an eye on your daughters...
03-31-03 07:53 AM
Factory Girl Well, both of them have mighty fine teeth. Are we sure Keith is Theodora's daddy...lol?
03-31-03 01:02 PM
moy great pic, thank you gypsy and voodoo
03-31-03 03:12 PM
gypsy They're both very good looking. I found that pic in this week's "Us Weekly" and sent it to Voodoo to post. Thanks, Voodoo!
03-31-03 04:52 PM
exile
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Notice that James has his fathers ginger hair, little ears and winning smile. :

Mick dosent have Ginger Hair
03-31-03 08:45 PM
gypsy When Mick was young...early 60's...his hair was pretty light...just a shade or two darker than Brian's.
04-01-03 08:53 AM
Monkey Woman Exactly, gypsy. He had mixed light brown/dark ginger hair, as can be seen in early '60s pics and films. See '25x5' for instance or pictures books like 'Rolling Stones on the Road' by Jools Holland.
And of course his general coloring (tone of skin...) is very much that of a red-haired person. Compare it with Charlie, for exemple, who had light brown hair when he was young.
Mick still has a few ginger hair amid the grey (red hair is the last to fade, it's a question of pigments chemistry). Even though he dyes it, it's visible in the eyebrows and at the temples. See for instance 'Being Mick', which shows Mick in the 'real life', without too much make-up, hair care, etc.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST