ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Jon Furniss with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones Offer Up 'Shine a Light' Soundtrack For Free Online Return to archive
30th March 2008 12:33 AM
open-g Rolling Stones Offer Up 'Shine a Light' Soundtrack For Free Online

'Shine a Light' brings together Martin Scorsese and The Rolling Stones, two of the biggest names in film and music, for a new concert film shot at New York's Beacon Theatre. The band is releasing the concert's full soundtrack on imeem, an online music sharing community, a week before the album hits stores.

Filming concerts isn't a new arena for Scorsese -- he filmed the legendary concert 'The Last Waltz' back in 1978 featuring The Band, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, and countless others. Special guests Buddy Guy, Jack White and Christina Aguilera join the Stones in this concert film, and you can catch the trailer here.

Check out the soundtrack at imeem. You can listen to 30 second clips of each track, and registering with the site gives you access to the full live album.

http://www.switched.com/2008/03/26/rolling-stones-offer-up-shine-a-light-soundtrack-for-free-onli/

http://shinealight.imeem.com/
30th March 2008 09:03 AM
fireontheplatter i listened to the 30 second clips and i like them.
i will buy the double cd next available chance.

thank you for posting that.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)