ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Jon Furniss with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bruno in Kansas Return to archive
29th March 2008 05:35 PM
monkey_man I can't wait to see this film!

Photobucket

Cohen Causes Outrage in the U.S.
British funnyman Sacha Baron Cohen has sparked outrage in Kansas by stripping down to a pair of hotpants and terrorizing locals.

The actor is currently filming his latest movie, "Bruno," a mockumentary about a gay Austrian TV presenter, and gathering footage of his interaction with locals.

But the oddball character's outrageous dress sense has not gone down too well with some Kansans and local newspapers have reported that a "European man" was "putting security on red alert" by "stripping down to tight shorts and dancing in the lobby of Wichita Airport."

And the high jinx didn't ended there -- Cohen and his crew are reported to have disrupted an Easter play at a Kansas church by turning up in "chains."

A spokesperson for the actor declined to comment on reports.

29th March 2008 05:39 PM
pdog it's about time he began filming this movie...

29th March 2008 05:41 PM
glencar He was incredibly funny on that HBO show. I wonder how many lawsuits this one will cause?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)