ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Jon Furniss with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday TenThousandMotels!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th March 2008 05:23 PM
somebody Hi TTM! Happy Birthday! Stay healthy and well.

27th March 2008 05:28 PM
Starbuck when your birthday thread receives less replies than TTM's, you know you have problems.

this is truly a humbling experience.

[Edited by Starbuck]
27th March 2008 05:32 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
when your birthday thread receives less replies than TTM's, you know you have problems.

Pity, Party of one, Pity, Party of one. . . .
the pity party hat!!!!! lmao
27th March 2008 05:35 PM
somebody
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
when your birthday thread receives less replies than TTM's, you know you have problems.

[Edited by Starbuck]

Happy Belated Birthday Starbuck. I don't believe I saw your thread...
27th March 2008 05:48 PM
MrPleasant ¡Feliz feliz cumpleaños, señor moteles!
27th March 2008 06:37 PM
parmeda 10K ...you are obviously the sanest one out of the bunch celebrating a birthday today, lol

Best wishes to you, my friend

27th March 2008 07:05 PM
stonedinaustralia All the best TTM
27th March 2008 09:17 PM
BriansBabe ...dear
TTM ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!...
27th March 2008 09:44 PM
Soldatti Have a great one.
27th March 2008 10:05 PM
BONOISLOVE
Bono Denies Slapping Cher

Email this story Print this story

U2 frontman Bono is denying he had an altercation or got physical with aging singer and actress Cher during a St Patrick's Day bash in New York.

Cher, who had been drinking heavily told friends she had been beaten by Bono on numerous occasions, specifically slapped as not to leave bruising and that he made her life a misery. She also said she detested him and that he was a bully and controlling.

Bono is horrified at the allegations. "I only met the eejit briefly and I hardly said a word to her. I just nodded and wished her a happy St Patrick's Day. The woman's barmy."

Cher, despite sobering up, is adamant that Bono bullied her. "He was a bully towards me and he DID slap me, many years ago when we were first married. Just once - but he WAS a bully, he controlled everything, the money, what I wore - I am sorry to disappoint his fans but that was Bono."

Bono is considering whether or not to headbutt Cher next time he sees her unless she retracts her statements.
27th March 2008 10:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Thanks everyone.
28th March 2008 02:08 AM
glencar Let's hope you had a good one. Are you past 50 yet?
28th March 2008 02:12 AM
stonedinaustralia New Zealand man 'raped by wombat' claims he now speaks Australian

March 27, 2008 04:00pm

A NEW Zealand man has been sentenced to community work after telling police he was raped by a wombat and the experience had made him speak "Australian".

Arthur Ross Cradock, 48, from the South Island town of Motueka, called police on February 11 and told them he was being raped at his home by the wombat and he needed help, The Nelson Mail newspaper reported.

The orchard worker later called back and said: "Apart from speaking Australian now, I'm pretty all right, you know."

Cradock pleaded guilty in the local court to using a phone for a fictitious purpose. He was sentenced to 75 hours' community work.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Chris Stringer told the court alcohol played a large role in Cradock's life.
28th March 2008 07:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Let's hope you had a good one. Are you past 50 yet?

I did.

28th March 2008 10:18 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Have a great day,
my friend!
Fabio
28th March 2008 11:05 AM
Martha Wishing you all the best TTM. Happy Birthday!

xxoo,
Martha
28th March 2008 11:21 AM
glencar
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I did.

Wow.
28th March 2008 11:34 AM
Riffhard Happy Birthday TTM!! Hope you had a big day!

Riffy
28th March 2008 11:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow.

WOW!!!
29th March 2008 02:17 PM
Honky Tonk Man Excuse me for my lateness TTM. Hope you had a great day. Keep up the interesting posts!
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)