ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Jon Furniss with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 15 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
23rd March 2008 11:10 AM
JoneseygirlU.K. It's definitely not a good photo quality wise,but it doesn't strike me as being professional. That background appears to me to be the English countryside-you can see wisps of Brian's hair at the top and his shadow on the left.He appears to have wellies on...so it could even be Cotchford as he bought that in November 1968.I tried to find out more from the website on the front of it,but it's gone.I love this photo of him!!

Photobucket
[Edited by JoneseygirlU.K.]
23rd March 2008 03:27 PM
stewed & Keefed
23rd March 2008 03:28 PM
stewed & Keefed
23rd March 2008 06:02 PM
Sioux
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
A little Brian at Monterey for your Easter viewing pleasure...

I remember seeing that...on TV. Must have been a Monterey special late last year. I was so excited to see Brian, I know that!
23rd March 2008 09:12 PM
BriansBabe THANK YOU soooo much dear Lisa, for posting this sweet video from our dearest, sweetest and most beautiful
"Brian darling PRINCE"!!!! I love it, every move of him is soooo cool and sweet at the same time...

And, I wish everyone......peace and comfort, Alex

[Edited by BriansBabe]
23rd March 2008 09:13 PM
GhostofBrianJones I love that painting of Brian in the striped pants and
white fancy shirt, it is from the "Brian on a Trip"
photos. The painting captures his sexual essences very well.
23rd March 2008 11:24 PM
Hibblette
quote:
JoneseygirlU.K. wrote:
Photobucket

It's trying to snow in the U.K.too!! This is one of the photos from somebody's private collection-it has been posted before just once. It's Brian in the snow!!!

I do believe this picture is either in Ceylon or Morocco and that is sand not snow
24th March 2008 08:08 AM
stewed & Keefed Archives updated on page one.
24th March 2008 09:51 AM
zooeyglass Thanks Steve

24th March 2008 10:23 AM
Quiquestone
quote:
Hibblette wrote:

I do believe this picture is either in Ceylon or Morocco and that is sand not snow

I'm with Hibblette, I always tought this was sand.
24th March 2008 12:03 PM
JoneseygirlU.K. I'm ready as always to hold my hands up if I'm wrong-but the trees in the background look like deciduous fauna that don't thrive in sand or desert type areas.I'm no expert and I know the other picture that came with it was definitely sand-Brian had his Jesus sandals on!!!

Photobucket
24th March 2008 12:20 PM
Sioux
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
Archives updated on page one.

Thanks for taking such good care of us, Steve..
24th March 2008 12:27 PM
JoneseygirlU.K. Thanks once again,Steve.
24th March 2008 12:36 PM
BriansBabe

I´m with Suzy, the landscape doesn´t look like a desert...

like it does in this pic, which was supposed taken in Ethiopia...

I´ve checked out Brian part 14 - THANKS STEVE - and found on page 7 these fantastic pic´s posted by Memo:

http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/02%2D22%2D2008/240851-7.html

...after some discussion, Lisa and I came to the end, the pic was maybe taken in Sri Lanka...

[Edited by BriansBabe]
24th March 2008 03:53 PM
zooeyglass ARGH, don't remind me Alex about that picture, that was our two brains for the price of one day

I say snow on the other; that's mighty white sand otherwise and the footprints sure look like they were made in snow. But again, based on our talk about the elephant pic, who knows!!!!!

Some from ebay...

24th March 2008 07:07 PM
LoveChild Those look like footprints in the snow. It looks as if Brian has a beard, too. He and Mick grew beards in the winter of 67/68. Linda Keith "overdosed" in Brian's flat in March of 68, so it seems about the time when they were together. Brian was known to date many women simultaneously, the little devil ;-)
24th March 2008 08:13 PM
BriansBabe Yes, lol, I find both looked soooo ugly with these odd beards...very uncool...sorry Bri darling, that was no good idea ...NO BEARD!!!

24th March 2008 08:29 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
ARGH, don't remind me Alex about that picture, that was our two brains for the price of one day

Ähm, well, you´re right, lol, I do not know why I post this link to our "low BRAIN days" back then ...
I shall be happy no one find our postings, in which no one knows even which day actually was...lol
...but, as I usually say: "Our BRAIN was full of BRIAN"...always an good excuse, no???

Say BYE to YOU and ALL, with a sweet smiling Brian:

...love, Alex

[Edited by BriansBabe]
24th March 2008 09:55 PM
BluesMafia21
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
Yes, lol, I find both looked soooo ugly with these odd beards...very uncool...sorry Bri darling, that was no good idea ...NO BEARD!!!

Mick looks downright manly there - a rather rare example!

I think the beards look ok - but reminds me too much of all those hairy disco singers that were running around on TV when I was a kid.

Fucking Disco...
24th March 2008 11:46 PM
Hibblette And I don't think that's Ethiopia with the children around him.

That's more like Ceylon also.

I understand were that looks like snow-but look how he's dressed.

[Edited by Hibblette]
25th March 2008 12:09 AM
zooeyglass
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
Yes, lol, I find both looked soooo ugly with these odd beards...very uncool...sorry Bri darling, that was no good idea ...NO BEARD!!!

I say YES BEARD and think he looks...

25th March 2008 12:22 AM
LoveChild Facial Hair on men is just so...ulgh. Just fricking SHAVE the shizz wouldya and stop scratching my delicate girlness with all of that wire brush? LOL!

Notice the white stuff on Bri-Bri's boots. If that were sand, it would have fallen off straight away when he climbed up there. Snow has moisture and sticks to boots like that, sand will just slither right off. Why in God's name would he wear Wellies in the sand? Wellies are for rain and snow and mud and such. Sandals are for sand.

[Edited by LoveChild]
25th March 2008 12:31 AM
LoveChild "I think the beards look ok - but reminds me too much of all those hairy disco singers that were running around on TV when I was a kid."

Yes, those hairy disco singers would be Barry and Maurice Gibb. You must be in your late thirties, because I remember the same thing - Hairy Gibbs.
25th March 2008 12:38 AM
LoveChild It looks like Brian got that wayward front tooth fixed late 67/early 68 too. You can really see the difference the beard pics and in RnR Circus. The miracle of porecelain.
25th March 2008 12:41 AM
zooeyglass Yes, I'd thought the same about his boots, LC. Also, notice what looks like a huge clump of snow in the bush on the right?

Oh well...

I hate beard burn myself, but still

25th March 2008 12:52 AM
GhostofBrianJones In that picture with Mick wearing a beard, he looks like
Chewbacca! The long haired furry coat, the long beard and
long hair!! I like Mick cleanshaven myself. Brian looked
okay but it hid his handsome face too much. As far as beard
burn if the guy does it right you don't get any burn on your
neck or anyplace else. Kissing a beard probably takes a bit
getting used to.

LOVE TO S&K!!
25th March 2008 11:55 AM
BriansBabe ...or anyplace else???? Hey, hey...Linda...LOL

That burn thing is more with this 3 days beards, which looks very much cooler than this long haired Yeti beards, no?
I must say, I will never kiss a man with beard...but for our Brian sweetheart I sure would made an exception
...Ohhh, YES...I would!!!

[Edited by BriansBabe]
25th March 2008 01:34 PM
BriansBabe ...quickly shave...

...to get ready for a kiss ...

...after kissing????

...hmmmmm...my sweet honey love...
25th March 2008 02:15 PM
stewed & Keefed
25th March 2008 03:13 PM
stewed & Keefed
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)