ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick's kids with Jerry dyslexic Return to archive
28th March 2007 11:45 AM
Mel Belli Daily Record

March 28, 2007, Wednesday

HALL MY KIDS ARE DYSLEXIC;
JERRY: IT'S A GIFT

By Karen Bale

SUPERMODEL Jerry Hall has revealed that all four of her children are dyslexic - and she thinks it's great. Hall, 50, who had all four kids with Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, said: "My children take after me, as we all share the same condition.

"Being dyslexic is difficult in the beginning but as you get older, you learn to cope with it - I think it's great."

Speaking about model Lizzie, 23, James, 21, Georgia May 15, and nine-year-old Gabriel, the Texan said: "It's like a gift because it makes you think differently."

Hall said she spends two hours every day driving Gabriel to a school that helps dyslexic children.

She said: "It's a slog but worth it. And it really helps him when I read to him.

"I love family life and my children are the greatest gift life has given me."

She added: "Maybe I'm going to be one of those mothers who still has all the children living at home with her in their 30s.

"But I'd like to think James is planning to move into his own flat pretty soon. Guys need their space."

Hall separated from Jagger in 1999 after Brazilian model Luciana Morad gave birth to his child.
28th March 2007 11:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
Hall separated from Jagger in 1999 after Brazilian model Luciana Morad gave birth to his child.

She divorced Jagger for just that???? Damn. Not very faithful was she? Just when you need them the most they pull this stuff. Sad. Wives....you just can't trust them.

28th March 2007 12:05 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Wives....you just can't trust them.

Some girls ...
28th March 2007 12:05 PM
Nellcote TTM, going for the jugular with that last missive..
Tell us how you really feel, don't hold back now....
28th March 2007 12:25 PM
nankerphelge Dylsexics of the world, Untie!!!!
28th March 2007 12:29 PM
Saint Sway I was diagnosed in my early teens with dyslexia. Its something thats easy to deal with once you're shown how.

he'll do fine. Plus, hes a good looking kid whose set to inherit millions and has the last name "Jagger"... so ya know, he'll get by.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)