ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Egon, see you in Lyon buddy!!! Return to archive
28th March 2007 06:34 AM
Jumacfly Hi there

got my tix for FOS in Lyon, 18th of June.
See ya over there Egon, hey I can't believe we are going to meet,as we are the worst wankers of RO!!
28th March 2007 06:44 AM
Jacques Hi Ju
I'll also be in Lyon. Nice to meet you
28th March 2007 06:50 AM
Jumacfly Hi Jacques!
nice to meet you too after all those years on the web!
28th March 2007 07:11 AM
LadyJane You wild maniacs are gonna make us proud.
I can't wait for the pix and reports.

LJ.
28th March 2007 07:17 AM
glencar It's a shame you couldn't make it over here, Ju. I will not be able to make it to France this year although Ireland is a distinct possibility. Anyway, I hope you & Egon have a beaucoup grande temps!
28th March 2007 07:22 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's a shame you couldn't make it over here, Ju. I will not be able to make it to France this year although Ireland is a distinct possibility. Anyway, I hope you & Egon have a beaucoup grande temps!

mi casa es su casa Blue, no need the Stones to give you a warm welcome when you want
28th March 2007 07:25 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
You wild maniacs are gonna make us proud.
I can't wait for the pix and reports.

LJ.

you know LJ I haven't attend a single show last year and missed many of our pals here....I won t miss the opportunity this year, even if I won t be able to meet the legendary Gazza

anyway, you can count on me for the pix and reports
28th March 2007 07:27 AM
glencar
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

mi casa es su casa Blue, no need the Stones to give you a warm welcome when you want

Merci! And the invitation is mutual!
28th March 2007 07:43 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Merci! And the invitation is mutual!

I m looking forward to see ya in the town where people are dressed in plastic bags and directing traffic, some kind of fashion
28th March 2007 09:59 AM
Jumacfly Any other RO'ers will go to this show??
28th March 2007 03:32 PM
PartyDoll MEG So happy for you Ju!!! You will have a great time I am sure..
If Egon is joining you..I'm sure we here at RO will be kept informed with video relays and photos throughout the day!!!

Only problem is that his Assistant Director has no access to YouTube at work anymore.(DAMN!!!) A slight technicality which will need to be worked out!! Your photo and all those partying with you will be plastered all over RO before Egon is through with you.......
28th March 2007 03:54 PM
Martha I will be living through each and everyone of you who attends a Stones gig this summer. Sigh..............

I hope they kick ass......HARD!

:-)

50% Rock
50% Roll
28th March 2007 03:55 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Hi there

got my tix for FOS in Lyon, 18th of June.
See ya over there Egon, hey I can't believe we are going to meet,as we are the worst wankers of RO!!

Baby Juma .........................

Baby Egon ..................

What we drinkin' ?!

Baby Joe Wolcott !
28th March 2007 04:16 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff i really hope to see this magic stadium who have got so much lucky to my yellow/red team...
Jules... you know what I mean!
I dunno what I'll choose this summer. i like Barcellona, Lyon and Dublin...
naturally ROME, of corse.
28th March 2007 04:44 PM
glencar
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I m looking forward to see ya in the town where people are dressed in plastic bags and directing traffic, some kind of fashion

Hahaha! Our future President Guiliani cleaned it up in the 90's. We'll still light up the town!
29th March 2007 05:27 AM
egon I'm in!

bought 2 field tix yesterday at 1800hrs in the local supermarket without problems .
(which is sort of good & bad at the same time...)

And the heineken was on sale, so double bonus there!
29th March 2007 05:29 AM
egon
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
So happy for you Ju!!! You will have a great time I am sure..
If Egon is joining you..I'm sure we here at RO will be kept informed with video relays and photos throughout the day!!!

Only problem is that his Assistant Director has no access to YouTube at work anymore.(DAMN!!!) A slight technicality which will need to be worked out!! Your photo and all those partying with you will be plastered all over RO before Egon is through with you.......

yes, we need to talk about this. get organised.

Nice last year was just a warm-up.

this year we'll be taking "interactive concert reporting & shit"
to the next level.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)