ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PRESALES QUESTION Return to archive
28th March 2007 04:59 AM
Private Godfrey hi Stones gang - can i please ask for your advise...

i've logged on to get tix for the 02 first date and used my code, on seeing the price and the crap location of the seats available i didn't proceed to buy any - will i be able to use my code on another date ?

28th March 2007 05:01 AM
Flairville You will only be able to use it on Ticketmaster presales
28th March 2007 05:02 AM
Gazza it seems the rs.com presale code you have works for the 2nd show too

Not that its worth that much!
28th March 2007 05:11 AM
Private Godfrey it sucks - crap seats!
28th March 2007 06:28 AM
Gazza
quote:
Private Godfrey wrote:
it sucks - crap seats!

it does.

very angry here.

There was some hope last week when I read that the German fans were getting legacy tickets right away in the first few rows for 100 Euro or so, yet for the UK shows the tickets were priced £70, 100 and 150 and ALL of the floor seats were £150, with nothing being offered anywhere near the main stage let alone the elusive first ten rows.

No doubt they'll offer them to the corporate blow-ins and hangers-on and get the crap audiences they seem to yearn for.

they never fail to come up with new ways of shafting whats left of their fanbase in this country

meanwhile, in another galaxy I managed to get a flight to Lisbon and a GA ticket for less than the price of a so-so seat in London. No doubt the audience there will be more into it, too.
28th March 2007 07:20 AM
SweetVirginia Forget the 02 Dome, Gazza. Come to Paris.
Please?

28th March 2007 07:27 AM
Gazza
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Forget the 02 Dome, Gazza. Come to Paris.
Please?

wow..what an offer...LOL

I thought you were going to London? Any other shows apart from Paris?

You'll have a great time there.
28th March 2007 09:14 AM
SweetVirginia I would love to come to the unannounced final show at the 02 Dome. That week is my family's vacation in the States, so the only time I could really sneak off to London would be at the end of the week for the 25 August show.

So...come one, everyone....buy lots of tix....sell out those
two other 02 Dome shows!

28th March 2007 12:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
I would love to come to the unannounced final show at the 02 Dome. That week is my family's vacation in the States, so the only time I could really sneak off to London would be at the end of the week for the 25 August show.

So...come one, everyone....buy lots of tix....sell out those
two other 02 Dome shows!

Really? Well..there ya go, then. Great to hear!
28th March 2007 12:55 PM
Saint Sway I'll never pay another penny on the Stones. They can suck it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)