ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Madonna, Rolling Stones Set for U.K. Live Earth Return to archive
27th March 2007 01:56 PM
Ephrata Stone http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,261561,00.html

Organizers of the July 7 Live Earth shows are just about to start announcing who’s playing on which of the seven continents.

These are the climate change awareness concerts being produced in conjunction with former Vice President Al Gore stemming from his film, “An Inconvenient Truth.”

God only knows that the trash generated by seven megaconcerts should be a sight to behold, but I suppose there’s some plan for all that.

I am told the Rolling Stones will be headlining the U.K. show at Wembley Stadium, along with Madonna (she’s British, you know). Other acts for Wembley should include the Red Hot Chili Peppers (they’ll do London, not Philadelphia), as well as Metallica, James Blunt and Block Party.....

27th March 2007 02:12 PM
glencar I'll pass...
27th March 2007 02:16 PM
Mel Belli I see more ignominious duets in my crystal ball!
27th March 2007 02:19 PM
gimmekeef When will Al Bore...go away......
27th March 2007 02:21 PM
glencar Are ye kidding? He's plotting another losing run for the CIC job.
28th March 2007 08:25 AM
Bitch July 6 Rome
July 9 Yugoslavia

I dont think the Stones will be able to make it to Wembley on July 7th, its not enough time in between shows.
28th March 2007 09:44 AM
EELPIE Jagger could always throw a sicky, to accomodate Al Bore.
28th March 2007 10:41 AM
Saint Sway July 7th should be a scorcher! 95 in the shade!
28th March 2007 10:45 AM
luxury1 didnt a bunch of 6th graders recently prove that global warming has more to do with the natural climate cycles??
28th March 2007 11:00 AM
CraigP I think that, whether or not climate change has to do with waste is irrelevant. Either way, we need to pollute less.
28th March 2007 12:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
Ephrata Stone wrote:
I am told the Rolling Stones will be headlining the U.K. show at Wembley Stadium, along with Madonna (she’s British, you know). Other acts for Wembley should include the Red Hot Chili Peppers (they’ll do London, not Philadelphia), as well as Metallica, James Blunt and Block Party.....

http://novogate.com/board/968/235572-1.html

Aint gonna happen.
28th March 2007 12:15 PM
Mel Belli I understand this thing is coming to the National Mall in D.C. I'll be making out-of-town plans ASAP.
28th March 2007 03:17 PM
gimmekeef If Gore would just shut up...he'd help solve Global Warming
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)