ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GOLDEN CIRCLE SLANE IS UP NOW! Return to archive
26th March 2007 09:53 AM
Stray Cat UK GET THERE FAST .I JUST GOT KEITH'S SIDE
26th March 2007 10:02 AM
Stray Cat UK just keeping this at the top .KRs side is goldA
26th March 2007 10:06 AM
albert ((someone willing to share their membership and buy me a Golden Circle Keef side for Slane Castle?))

I'm in: Golden Circle A.

gr,
Albert
Holland
[Edited by albert]
26th March 2007 11:27 AM
Saint Sway when does the "On Castle" seating go on sale?
26th March 2007 01:05 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
when does the "On Castle" seating go on sale?

good posting
26th March 2007 01:34 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Anybody got a moat or dungeon joke?
26th March 2007 02:40 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

Anybody got a moat or dungeon joke?

A bloke walks into a dungeon.... and the dungeon's bar maid asks what he wants. 'I want to bury my face in your cleavage and lick the sweat from between your tits' he says.
'You dirty git' shouts the barmaid 'get out before I get my husband.' The bloke apologises and promises not to repeat his gaffe. The Barmaid accepts this and asks him again what he wants.
'I want to pull your pants down, spread yoghurt between the cheeks of your arse and lick it all off' he says.
'You dirty filthy pervert. You're banned. Get out!!' she storms. Again, the bloke apologises and swears never ever to do it again.
'One more chance' says the barmaid. 'Now - what do you want?'
'I want to turn you upside down, open your flaps and fill your pussy with Guinness, and then drink every last drop from the hairy cup' The barmaid is furious at this personal intrusion, and runs upstairs to the main room of the castle to fetch her husband, who's sitting quietly watching the telly.
'What's up love?' he asks 'There's a bloke in the bar who wants to put his head between my tits and lick the sweat off', she says.
'I'll kill him. Where is he?' storms the husband.
'Then he said he wanted to pour yoghurt down between my arse cheeks and lick it off' she screams.
'Right. He's dead' says the husband, reaching for his sword.
'Then he said he wanted to turn me upside down, fill my fanny with Guinness and then drink it all' she cries.
The husband puts down his sword and returns to his armchair, and Switches the telly back on.
'Aren't you going to do something about it?' she cries hysterically 'Look love. I'm not messing with someone who can drink 15 pints of Guinness...'
26th March 2007 03:21 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Sway..as I reported last week....Castle seating includes..room/seats//booze and a wench for $35,000
26th March 2007 03:43 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Sway..as I reported last week....Castle seating includes..room/seats//booze and a wench for $35,000

booze & a wench?? Well then sign me up!!!
26th March 2007 04:12 PM
Slavegirl Is "block A" the same thing as "golden circle A" in the Slane seating chart?
26th March 2007 04:30 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

booze & a wench?? Well then sign me up!!!

Theres a waiting list my friend...wenches are scarce these days...now skanks...well hell no problemo.....
26th March 2007 05:13 PM
Slavegirl Holy shit I just bought a ticket for Slane in the Golden Circle!! I figure I'm gonna be in Europe anyway...why not truly make it a trip to remember? I'm going alone though, so some of you rocks off folks that will be there too have to promise to be my party buddies!!!
26th March 2007 05:14 PM
Saint Sway we are raising a generation of prosti-tarts
26th March 2007 05:17 PM
pdog
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
Holy shit I just bought a ticket for Slane in the Golden Circle!! I figure I'm gonna be in Europe anyway...why not truly make it a trip to remember? I'm going alone though, so some of you rocks off folks that will be there too have to promise to be my party buddies!!!

You're going to have no problem getting the RO guys to hang out... i wouldn't be surprised if you didn't just help sell some more Golden tickets.
27th March 2007 06:32 AM
albert Slavegirl: promise, I'll be your buddy!!

gr,
Albert
Holland
27th March 2007 04:16 PM
glencar Sadly, I missed the boat to the moat. Slave girl, you got an extra?
27th March 2007 04:40 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sadly, I missed the boat to the moat. Slave girl, you got an extra?

Eh? Public sale is Friday. Get them then.

I'll try and get you one if you want.
27th March 2007 04:43 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Eh? Public sale is Friday. Get them then.

I'll try and get you one if you want.

I ahve to decide soon. Part of me is holding off because I've "been there, done that" but part of me is titillated...I'll let you know via PM by Thursday.
27th March 2007 04:44 PM
Gazza No prob.
27th March 2007 05:46 PM
Slavegirl I'm so excited...and a little nervous too! It's gonna be great! I'll be planning my trip over the next couple of weeks...all of us castle goers are gonna have to figure out a way we can meet up at the show and party when the time comes around! Woo hoo its going to rock...
27th March 2007 06:08 PM
Stray Cat UK I'm just starting to make travel/hotel plans . How many going to be there friday night? Pre - Pre party in Dublin centre?

sc uk
27th March 2007 06:13 PM
Flairville Dave, I'm going Friday!
27th March 2007 06:18 PM
Gazza Not sure if thats gonna suit me as I'll just be going down on the day of the show (Dublin is 20 miles south of Slane whereas I'm 80 miles north and its not like I can get a bus from Dublin to Slane and then hop on another hired coach up north afterwards)

However, if we're going for Golden Circle A and some of us have cellphones it'd be easy to meet most of you AT the show.
27th March 2007 06:19 PM
Gazza
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
I'm so excited...and a little nervous too! It's gonna be great! I'll be planning my trip over the next couple of weeks...all of us castle goers are gonna have to figure out a way we can meet up at the show and party when the time comes around! Woo hoo its going to rock...

If you need some tips on getting around Dublin, where to stay, etc, mail me and I'll try and help you out.
27th March 2007 07:49 PM
Stray Cat UK Party time in golden A !
27th March 2007 10:59 PM
Slavegirl Thanks for extending the offer to help, Gazza! I will definitely take you up on that, eventually. I will be in Dublin that thursday through sunday so it is definitely party time!!
27th March 2007 11:00 PM
Slavegirl Oh and I am also in Golden A as well!
28th March 2007 04:12 AM
albert so Golden A is the place to be; must be a simple way to organise to meet a lot of folks in the pitch.........t-shirts, banner, cell phones??
Very much looking forward to meet people from this asylum..........

gr,
Albert
Holland

p.s. got my flight tickets (air lingus). will be arriving dublin on thursday and leaving on monday. Thinking about staying at slanefarmhostel.ie Very close to the venue and located in Boyne Valley with a lot of history. But if there's a party in Dublin: count me in!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)