ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger: "Keith Richards Has Been Telling Lies" Return to archive
25th March 2007 08:48 PM
moy Mick Jagger: "Keith Richards Has Been Telling Lies"
By Staff
Mar 23, 2007

Sir Mick Jagger says Keith Richards' boast that he created the stage set for The Rolling Stones' 'A Bigger Bang' world tour is a lie.

During a live webcast announcing the band's forthcoming European tour, Mick said: "The set is amazing. It's really quite beautiful.

"Keith has been claiming he came up with most of the ideas for it.

"That's a good one! I think he's been telling porky pies (British slang for lies)."

The legendary rockers will play more than 20 shows across Europe, kicking off in Belgium in June and finishing in London on August 21.

25th March 2007 08:57 PM
_Boomy_
25th March 2007 09:16 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
moy wrote:
Mick Jagger: "Keith Richards Has Been Telling Lies"
By Staff
Mar 23, 2007

Sir Mick Jagger says Keith Richards' boast that he created the stage set for The Rolling Stones' 'A Bigger Bang' world tour is a lie.

During a live webcast announcing the band's forthcoming European tour, Mick said: "The set is amazing. It's really quite beautiful.

"Keith has been claiming he came up with most of the ideas for it.

"That's a good one! I think he's been telling porky pies (British slang for lies)."

The legendary rockers will play more than 20 shows across Europe, kicking off in Belgium in June and finishing in London on August 21.

AND???
26th March 2007 12:06 AM
The Wick
quote:
"Keith has been claiming he came up with most of the ideas for it."

What a load of shite. He wasn't the one who said that. I love how journalists just make things up and try to create problems.
26th March 2007 06:42 AM
corgi37 And the stage is now nearly 2 years old, so it vitally important new info, aint it.
26th March 2007 11:33 AM
gimmekeef Stage schmage....worry bout the setlist boys!
26th March 2007 11:36 AM
Saint Sway the big stage... blah! Just more smoke & mirrors

26th March 2007 11:56 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the big stage... blah! Just more smoke & mirrors

A stage full of smoke and mirrors would be better than what they have now. That would be a fucking grand illusion.
26th March 2007 12:32 PM
Saint Sway fuck the mongo stage

Stones need to do a club tour and play up close in front of their fans with no net and no more big show Vegas bells & whistles. Time to return to a stripped down bar band. This is how they MUST go out.

charge $5k a ticket. I dont care. Just do it.
26th March 2007 12:47 PM
MrPleasant LATEST: Former ROLLING STONES frontman MICK JAGGER has renewed his attacks on pop superstar MADONNA, insisting she has betrayed her legions of gay fans. The singer and comedian is disgusted the MATERIAL GIRL adheres to the Jewish mystic offshoot Kabbalah because he finds the faith intolerant of same-sex relationships. He says in a video interview, "I have investigated it and they are homophobic. "I do think it's shocking that somebody who has made so much money out of gay people is now part of an organisation which is anti-gay." Mick previously slammed Madonna in TV show THE MADNESS OF BOY MICK (LET'S ROB HIM), branding her "a vile, hideous, horrible human being with no redeeming qualities."

04/03/2007 14:21
26th March 2007 12:48 PM
Throwaway
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
fuck the mongo stage

Stones need to do a club tour and play up close in front of their fans with no net and no more big show Vegas bells & whistles. Time to return to a stripped down bar band. This is how they MUST go out.

charge $5k a ticket. I dont care. Just do it.

Cool KOL sig!
26th March 2007 01:19 PM
fireontheplatter oy vey
26th March 2007 03:50 PM
The Wick
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
LATEST: Former ROLLING STONES frontman MICK JAGGER has renewed his attacks on pop superstar MADONNA, insisting she has betrayed her legions of gay fans. The singer and comedian is disgusted the MATERIAL GIRL adheres to the Jewish mystic offshoot Kabbalah because he finds the faith intolerant of same-sex relationships. He says in a video interview, "I have investigated it and they are homophobic. "I do think it's shocking that somebody who has made so much money out of gay people is now part of an organisation which is anti-gay." Mick previously slammed Madonna in TV show THE MADNESS OF BOY MICK (LET'S ROB HIM), branding her "a vile, hideous, horrible human being with no redeeming qualities."

04/03/2007 14:21

If he said this, good on him. Can't get any more fake and crap than Madonna. That people actually think she has any credibility and has any decent music is a fucking joke. She's just a good dancer, like Michael Jackson. Their music is a fucking nightmare.
26th March 2007 08:23 PM
glencar She's been light on the hits for a few years now...
26th March 2007 09:36 PM
TALK IS CHEAP I remember i bought that Madonna record 'like a virgin'..when i got it home there was no bloody hole in the middle. Mind you, i prefer 'material girl'...only coz i once went out with one....wooden leg, glass eye, plastic hip, rubber minge...the works.
27th March 2007 06:21 PM
chevysales
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the big stage... blah! Just more smoke & mirrors

that pic falls under a "good nod" is better than a wink... and not to a dead horse either.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)