ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philip Townsend exibition in London
The photography of Philip Townsend, soon available through Forty Licks Fan Club
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: theodora on tv tomorrow Return to archive
27th March 2006 07:59 PM
stonedinaustralia my fellow australians

apparently theodora is in australia at the moment and will be interviewed on Channel 9's morning show tomorrow morning(Wed. 29 March)
28th March 2006 05:22 AM
corgi37 She sure as hell is. She's in glorious Melbourne for the Formula 1 this week-end. I'm sick of these world events. Commonwealth Games 1 week, Formula 1 the next, then footy, then the Stones. Wished i lived some where boring and dull like London or New York.

She had a pic in yesterdays paper too. Looked very nice. Extremely nice. Suitable-for-Corgi nice!

And how cute. She plans to catch up with her old man.

Awwwwwwww.
28th March 2006 08:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
my fellow australians

apparently theodora is in australia at the moment and will be interviewed on Channel 9's morning show tomorrow morning(Wed. 29 March)

Any chance of posting a transcript?
28th March 2006 11:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I mean sooner or later these two sheltered ladies (Alex & Theo) are going to have to come out of the closet. Just my opinion and from what I read, I think their parents may have kept them a little too protected for too long. I mean I don't blame the Richards, I'd have probably done the same thing, But the sometimes "ugly" fact of the matter is that childhood does end. .... well maybe not for Rolling Stones fans but that's a different story.

28th March 2006 03:32 PM
keefkid
quote:

I mean sooner or later these two sheltered ladies (Alex & Theo) are going to have to come out of the closet. Just my opinion and from what I read, I think their parents may have kept them a little too protected for too long. I mean I don't blame the Richards, I'd have probably done the same thing, But the sometimes "ugly" fact of the matter is that childhood does end. .... well maybe not for Rolling Stones fans but that's a different story.

well... i think for Rolling Stones children, childhood never has to end... they never have to really do anything... sorta like Paris
28th March 2006 06:03 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:

i wish TTM - unfortuately I didn't even get to see it myself as I had to leave for work before it came on and forgot to roll VCR --Duh!!

anyone else see it - corgi - daeth - exile??
28th March 2006 06:12 PM
corgi37 I refuse to watch any show with Richard Wilkins on it.
28th March 2006 06:16 PM
Daethgod i set dvd recorder after i heard her on 3AW

will check it out later ..

28th March 2006 08:22 PM
glencar
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
She's in glorious Melbourne for the Formula 1 this week-end. I'm sick of these world events. Commonwealth Games 1 week, Formula 1 the next, then footy, then the Stones. Wished i lived some where boring and dull like London or New York.

Awwwwwwww.

Will it still be so exciting later in the year?
28th March 2006 08:46 PM
Daethgod of course

esp with the Pies in finals contention

: P

28th March 2006 09:01 PM
Daethgod http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,18636429%255E2862,00.html

28th March 2006 09:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow Daethgod thanks for the link, she's becoming sexier with time!

28th March 2006 09:32 PM
prism They aren't so sheltered. Since moving to an apartment in NYC they've been in the gossip pages hanging out in strip clubs with their friends.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)