ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philip Townsend exibition in London
The photography of Philip Townsend, soon available through Forty Licks Fan Club
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hank I, Hank II, Hank III Return to archive
25th March 2006 03:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I like Hank I for alot of reasons. I like Hank III for certain reasons too. But Hank II or Jr. strikes me as an asshole. Am I imagining things or am I reading it right?
25th March 2006 03:48 PM
lotsajizz he used to be cool...late 60's
25th March 2006 04:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
he used to be cool...late 60's

A "used to be cool". Used to be cool for assholes. IMO there's no such thing as a "used to be cool". You either are or ain't.
25th March 2006 04:11 PM
pdog Hank II is proof that talent skips a generation...
25th March 2006 04:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
Hank II is proof that talent skips a generation...

I'm not saying he's not talented. But he did abandon his own kids. You would have thought that after what happened to him he might have thought twice about that. Sure Hank I wasn't much of a father either but that was in the 50's....and Hank I died young. Anyway so the williams fathers don't believe in taking care of their own kids. Oh sure money and names but that ain't it all. Say what you want about the Stones, as far I can see they take care of their offspring.
25th March 2006 04:29 PM
telecaster Have you seen his half sister Jett?

Va Va Voom!

He sued her of course of royalties

She won
25th March 2006 04:31 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Have you seen his half sister Jett?

Va Va Voom!

He sued her of course of royalties

She won

Hell....according to Jr...he never had a sister. That's the kind of guy he is.

That girl Jett had to fight tooth and nail just to establish I's paternity. If junior had had his way Jett would have been shark meat really early on.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
25th March 2006 04:33 PM
telecaster
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Hell....according to Jr...he never had a sister. That's the kind of guy he is.

In his defense he DIDN'T know until fairly recently

She showed up out of nowhere
25th March 2006 04:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
In his defense he DIDN'T know until fairly recently

She showed up out of nowhere

Oh, sure she did. Right out of nowhere. Bullshit. You don't think HankI knew who he got knocked up. C'mon.
25th March 2006 04:44 PM
telecaster
quote:

Oh, sure she did. Right out of nowhere. Bullshit. You don't think HankI knew who he got knocked up. C'mon.

Are you a fucking moron?

Hank Jr never even met his own dad

Same with Jett

Hank I died before both were born

I guess that 3 month court case over millions in royalties could have settled if you testified and just told the court the whole story

Really 10k, pull it together

25th March 2006 04:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well pull out the DNA. She won in that she proved she was Hank I's. I guess that is a win of sorts. Jr. was saying that he didn't have a sister. That she was a fraud. Well it turned out that she was Hank I's kid. Another baby thrown out to sea? Another abortion?
25th March 2006 04:57 PM
telecaster
quote:
Well pull out the DNA. She won in that she proved she was Hank I's. I guess that is a win of sorts. Jr. was saying that he didn't have a sister. That she was a fraud. Well it turned out that she was Hank I's kid. Another baby thrown out to sea? Another abortion?

Dude....

Don't drive the car today, ok?
25th March 2006 05:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Dude....

Don't drive the car today, ok?

LOL. Hell no. I'm decended from a very long line of fornicators myself.
25th March 2006 05:19 PM
Altamont
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Are you a fucking moron?

Hank Jr never even met his own dad

Same with Jett

Hank I died before both were born

Hank Jr was born in 1949

Hank Sr died on January 1 1953

25th March 2006 05:22 PM
telecaster
quote:

LOL. Hell no. I'm decended from a very long line of fornicators myself.

LOL. Nobody beats this guy! Screamin Jay Hawkins!

"I Put A Spell On You" fame

56 kids so far. There is a website where if you think you may be one of kids you can submit DNA

http://home.datacomm.ch/mik/ba/h/hawkins_jay/

25th March 2006 05:30 PM
PolkSalad
quote:

I'm not saying he's not talented. But he did abandon his own kids.

And adopted Kid Rock.

Going to see III next weekend.
27th March 2006 07:00 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
PolkSalad wrote:

And adopted Kid Rock.

Going to see III next weekend.

Have a great time, III is great live. He's also in Superjoint Ritual on bass.
27th March 2006 10:38 PM
PolkSalad a recent III show

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=88793
28th March 2006 01:56 AM
JumpinJackFlash I don't know,I think Hank Jr has alot of really good tunes. Some of you guy's need your country music spoon fed to you. All country stars back then sacrificed family for fame. The road and such. all the way from Big Mamou. I'll tell you one thing, i'd take anold Hank Jr tune before any country on the top 20 charts today. If you don't know, you don't know
28th March 2006 06:44 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
JumpinJackFlash wrote:
I don't know,I think Hank Jr has alot of really good tunes. Some of you guy's need your country music spoon fed to you. All country stars back then sacrificed family for fame. The road and such. all the way from Big Mamou. I'll tell you one thing, i'd take anold Hank Jr tune before any country on the top 20 charts today. If you don't know, you don't know

Hank Jr. does have some great albums, early ones like "Hank Jr. And Friends" have some great stuff on them. His live stuff tends to be better than his studio stuff too.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)