ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bad Wizard Ladies & Gentlemen DVD B&P Return to archive
March 27th, 2005 05:00 PM
MRD8 Yet another bootleg label has jumped into the Ladies & Gentlemen upgrade fray...this time the label is called Bad Wizard and to me its not such a huge improvement over 4 Reels or Genuine Masters versions to make you toss those titles out but since this is THE holy grail of Stones live video's(and deservedly so!) I thought I'd offer it up here as a B&P...those of you who regularly take advantage of my offers send three blank DVD+R's(name brand at least 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...email me at [email protected] for details. Here's the setlist:
Brown Sugar
Bitch
Gimme Shelter
Happy
Tumbling Dice
Love In Vain
Sweet Virginia
YCGWYW
All Down The Line
Midnight Rambler
Bye Bye Johnny
Rip This Joint
Jumping Jack Flash
Street Fighting Man
March 28th, 2005 01:47 PM
texile any extras?
March 28th, 2005 04:11 PM
MRD8 No extras at all!
March 28th, 2005 04:34 PM
glencar Mr. D, is this the movie that was never released?
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood