ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wanna shine like a glimmer? Return to archive
March 22nd, 2005 11:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Young stars set to shine

YOUNG musicians will have the chance to become the Mick Jagger and Keith Richards of the next generation at this year's Dartford Festival.

Musical talent can perform live on the community stage during the festival weekend on July 16 and July 17, adding to the success of the event and getting a rare opportunity to perform in front of a large crowd.

Cabinet member for the festival Councillor Patsy Thurlow said: "With role models such as Mick Jagger and Keith Richards we're sure to be well entertained and may even find some budding new stars."

Those wanting to perform should call 01322 343351 for details.

The closing date is April 29.

9:34am Tuesday 22nd March 2005

March 22nd, 2005 11:20 PM
beer Will Memo perform? I heard he can play marimbas like a bastard.

&
March 22nd, 2005 11:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm wetting my tighty withies
March 22nd, 2005 11:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Time to visit the archives (at least better than some polls LOL)

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/08-31-2003/163114-1.html
March 22nd, 2005 11:24 PM
beer Haha!! Classic Voodoo!

Hilarious!!!!!
March 22nd, 2005 11:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Time to visit the archives (at least better than some polls LOL)

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/08-31-2003/163114-1.html

I am glad that i seen the poll so that i can find this just as funny as it should be....fantastic post
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood