ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jerry hall will hit out at jagger's marital infidelities when she makes her debut album performance Return to archive
March 20th, 2005 10:09 PM
moy HALL ATTACKS JAGGER IN MUSIC DEBUT

SIR MICK JAGGER's ex-wife JERRY HALL will hit out at the ROLLING STONE's marital infidelities when she makes her debut album performance next month (APR05).

The 48-year-old former model has recorded a track for the new disc from RACHEL FULLER, the girlfriend of WHO legend PETE TOWNSHEND.

The song, which is performed in a spoken word format, explored the breakdown of a marriage and refers to a husband who takes lovers while she is out of town.

The lyrics are predicted to touch a raw nerve with (I CAN'T GET NO) SATISFACTION singer Jagger, who was notoriously wayward during his two-decade relationship with Hall, during which he fathered a child with Brazilian model LUCIANA MORAD.

Fuller says, "I thought of Jerry because I knew she would do a good job.

"The song is about what happens when a relationship breaks down and everyone starts arguing about who owns the spoons and all the material things.

"I want to release it as the single off the album - if Mick doesn't mind too much."

The album, titled CIGARETTES AND HOUSEWORK, is set for an April (05) release in Britain.

20/03/2005 21:35
March 20th, 2005 10:15 PM
Make It Funky Er... not that she doesnt have a case.. (as it was disgusting of Mick to be a tart) but.. if I got paid out several million pounds and given a house in London and St. Tropez, I don't think I'd have much animosity to harbour about... Talk about sour grapes!!

Jerry.. Love.. Darling... LET IT GO!! Enjoy the Downe House overlooking the Thames. Move on...

Cheers.
March 20th, 2005 10:24 PM
moy Jerry Attacks Jagger In Stinging Song

by Zoe Street on 3/20/2005 More News Articles...

Jagger's two-timing ways are about to come and bite him in the ayaaassss, as glamorous former love Jerry Hall is using her recording debut to lash out at the pouting rocker.

Hall's song laments a partner who goes off and puts it about, and as we all know, Jagger did exactly that during their 20 year relationship, famously fathering a sprog to model Luciana Morad.

The blonde bombshell that is Hall performed the song at Ronnie Scott's club in London, this will be broadcast on Eddie Izzard's Radio 2 show 'Late Night Cabaret' this Saturday.

The biting attack appears on Rachel Fuller's (Pete Townshend's squeeze) album 'Cigarettes and Housework' released imminently in the UK, and boasts Jerry doing a sort of talky-singing thing, (like Rex Harrison in My Fair Lady) because Fuller claims that the Texan beauty 'can't really sing'. Come on Rachel, don't be polite, just tell it like it is!

'Around This Table' should touch a bit of a nerve with Jagger, listen to this:

'We make love on it

Our children scratch their names beneath it

Then you bring other women, while I'm out of town

And I can always sense when a stranger has sat down'

One-nil to Jerry.

March 21st, 2005 05:26 AM
Jumping Jack It isn't like she didn't know what she was getting when he was banging her while married to Bianca. A little taste of her own medicine.
March 21st, 2005 06:12 AM
Gazza maybe, but Mick's stunt during their divorce proceedings, saying they were't properly married in order to get out of paying alimony, was perhaps the lowest thing he's ever done.
March 21st, 2005 10:07 AM
Lavendar As the saying goes:
"A Babys' GOTTA DO, what a babys' GOTTA DO!"
March 21st, 2005 10:15 AM
Monkey Woman Jerry cashing it in... Why not. Good for her. After all, one must add to the marriage settlement & alimony the legacy of having been married to Jagger and ended up a wounded heroine: it's a capital she would be stupid not to exploit. It's certainly got the tabloids salivating like bloodhounds on a hot trail!
March 21st, 2005 12:44 PM
Jair Lu Lu Lu, what you have done, Linda Lu?!

March 22nd, 2005 01:53 AM
texile hola.
gotta point gazza, but seriously - jerry tolerated his lies and manipulations, catered to his indulgences for what....50 years? she once boasted in a vanity fair article from the 80s that she let mick do whatever he wanted -
ha! so all this righteous indignation is a little too much.
jumping jack got it right........and she didn't have a problem flaunting her relationship with mick WHILE he was still married.
like funky said, MOVE ON..........and shut up already!
March 22nd, 2005 10:04 AM
ehellweg for what it's worth, i was just in austin texas at the SXSW conference, staying at the downtown hilton. went to the pool on saturday afternoon to find the lovely jerry hall hanging poolside with phil bronstein, aka, sharon stone's ex. jerry looked great, no makeup or anything.
March 22nd, 2005 04:05 PM
glencar I'm sure Mick's okay with this. I'd love to hear this "song" when it comes out.
March 22nd, 2005 04:07 PM
Nellcote It premiered @ SXSW this weekend, with Jerry performing it live...Wonder if the chick's web site has it..
March 22nd, 2005 06:28 PM
texile am i the only stones fan embarrassed by shit like this?
it's a long way from cool.......
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood