ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: who else is getting ready?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
March 21st, 2005 02:05 PM
Fiji Joe The she's hot hot...hotter than hell pug of the day...Anne Ramsey

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 21st, 2005 02:33 PM
kath "throw momma from the train"!!!!!

LOL!!!!!
March 21st, 2005 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The special needs pug of the day...Napolean Lajoie Sniffleburger

this is a start
March 21st, 2005 03:31 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my two pugs are the most loyal friends i have ever had!

Puggy ..............................

We must kneel together , along with your two pug dogs , and say a prayer for Brother Fiji that he may find the happiness he so richly deserves in this life .

Fiji of the day :

March 21st, 2005 04:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Puggy ..............................

We must kneel together , along with your two pug dogs , and say a prayer for Brother Fiji that he may find the happiness he so richly deserves in this life .

Fiji of the day :

i need to see an olive branch from fiji
March 21st, 2005 04:11 PM
kath doggie should point that someplace else.......
March 21st, 2005 04:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
doggie should point that someplace else.......

always got some penis humor kath..tsk tsk
March 21st, 2005 04:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i need to see an olive branch from fiji

Olive branch?...check who you're running with Pug...you will receive my approval only when you part ways with the emoticon man...until then, I am resigned to playing practical jokes on every pug I see
March 21st, 2005 04:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Olive branch?...check who you're running with Pug...you will receive my approval only when you part ways with the emoticon man...until then, I am resigned to playing practical jokes on every pug I see

W- W- W- What ?!?! .................Oh , sure ! :

" It was the early '80s. I went with Pete Townshend, who always wanted to catch the first whiff of those about to unseat us, to a club in London. There they were: a young Bono (single-handedly pioneering the Irish mullet), the Edge (what kind of name was that?), Adam and Larry -- I was listening to the last band of whom I would be able to name all of its members. They had an exciting show and a big, beautiful sound. They lifted the roof. We met afterwards and they were nice young men. They were Irish. Irish. Now, this would play an enormous part in their success in the States. For what the English occasionally have the refined sensibilities to overcome, we Irish and Italians have no such problem. We come through the door fists and hearts first. "

http://www.interference.com/u2118829/index.html

March 21st, 2005 04:38 PM
kath
quote:

always got some penis humor kath..tsk tsk

wasn't that an old art linkletter show "peni are funny"?
March 21st, 2005 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:

wasn't that an old art linkletter show "peni are funny"?

Cute Post Kath ......................

Thanks !

Please feel free to take the rest of the day off ....

Once proud Fiji acts so humble

H.R. Puffin Joe ! ™

[ Edited by Tim Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 21st, 2005 04:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Cute Post Kath ......................

Thanks !

Please feel free to take the rest of the day off ....

H.R. Puffin Joe ! ™

fiji can feel free to take the rest of the year off
March 21st, 2005 05:11 PM
Fiji Joe Kath, Pug and Joey...the new rat pack...years from now, this will be known as the rock bottom of this board's history...much like when Sha Na Na was getting the top share on Saturday evening TV...How sad your state has become Joey...even JB laughs at your demise...hell...truth be known...he caused it

Once proud Joey acts so humble

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 21st, 2005 05:26 PM
Fiji Joe

CRASH!!!
March 21st, 2005 05:34 PM
Joey " Kath, Pug and Joey...the new rat pack...years from now, this will be known as the rock bottom of this board's history...much like when Sha Na Na was getting the top share on Saturday evening TV..."

< ------------ !!!!!!!!

Cute One Little Buddy !!!!

March 21st, 2005 05:59 PM
kath i don't think so, i think it's mean- spirited. i never said one cross thing to him, not once!
March 21st, 2005 06:02 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
i don't think so, i think it's mean- spirited. i never said one cross thing to him, not once!

Kath .......................................

Please ................forgive Fiji ... He's part of a lost and restless generation

Bye Bye Everyone !!!!

Bye Bons ! ™

Jerky Boy !

March 21st, 2005 09:44 PM
VanishByDawn well, as you all know, i am a hard core animals lover, vegetarian, etc. i've taken some shit here for it, but i don't really care. my animals are my babies. and the ducks and nutria here in the park where i live all know me because i am the "food lady"!! they follow me everywhere!!
there are two HUGE muscovies that live here, they hiss at everybody, peck at people as they walk by, but they let me pet them!!

From a person who doesn't like people too much, Kath, I like you.
March 21st, 2005 10:22 PM
kath awww that's nice. thanks.
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood