ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: who else is getting ready?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
March 17th, 2005 09:33 AM
Jair
quote:
kath wrote:
see, it's kinda like a joke...just trying to one-up keith's fishing tackle hair from the last tours....

yeah, i will probably die in a mental institution...but i'll have some great stories to tell....

Dear Kath,
Your post is so sweet that I'm feeling bad about mine.
Sorry, I had no intention to hurt you.
March 17th, 2005 05:35 PM
kath thanks. i appreciate that!!!
March 17th, 2005 05:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
thanks. i appreciate that!!!

thanks Kath!

March 17th, 2005 05:57 PM
Fiji Joe Jesus Christ!...You look like you fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...Ay Caramba

Once proud Joey acts so humble

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 17th, 2005 06:14 PM
StonesChick Is there a clip on the end of that?
March 17th, 2005 07:42 PM
kath fiji- to whom was that post directed???
March 17th, 2005 09:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
fiji- to whom was that post directed???

kath: good people at Rocks Off such as you, me, Joey, and others are awaiting an apology from Fiji regarding his threats of animal cruelty. Until then, his posts are to be ingnored
March 17th, 2005 09:58 PM
kath well....as an animal lover, i appreciate that, too! i thought he was referring to me and my keithian hairstyle...
March 17th, 2005 10:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
well....as an animal lover, i appreciate that, too! i thought he was referring to me and my keithian hairstyle...

if he wishes violence on an animal, is there a need to mind his opinion until he offers us, the good decent animal lovers, a heartfelt apology?
March 18th, 2005 01:19 PM
kath yeppers! animals are better than people.....that's just mho.
March 18th, 2005 01:27 PM
Jair
quote:
kath wrote:
yeppers! animals are better than people.....that's just mho.

I'm a hundred percent with you, Kath.
My dog Cheeba is my best friend, much more decent than my father and other people, for instance. Cheeba never lets me down.

March 18th, 2005 01:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jair wrote:

I'm a hundred percent with you, Kath.
My dog Cheeba is my best friend, much more decent than my father and other people, for instance. Cheeba never lets me down.

my two pugs are the most loyal friends i have ever had!
March 18th, 2005 03:41 PM
kath well, as you all know, i am a hard core animals lover, vegetarian, etc. i've taken some shit here for it, but i don't really care. my animals are my babies. and the ducks and nutria here in the park where i live all know me because i am the "food lady"!! they follow me everywhere!!
there are two HUGE muscovies that live here, they hiss at everybody, peck at people as they walk by, but they let me pet them!!

and you know i used to raise exotics...so my love for animals knows no bounds. the only thing i'll kill (or ATTEMPT to kill) are those goddamn fuckin' cockroaches.....yech!!! thankfully, they don't come to oregon....but in texas they thrive. you can run over them with your car and not slow those bastards down...

my beautiful kura and i....kissing...

[Edited by kath]
March 18th, 2005 03:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
well, as you all know, i am a hard core animals lover, vegetarian, etc. i've taken some shit here for it, but i don't really care. my animals are my babies. and the ducks and nutria here in the park where i live all know me because i am the "food lady"!! they follow me everywhere!!
there are two HUGE muscovies that live here, they hiss at everybody, peck at people as they walk by, but they let me pet them!!

and you know i used to raise exotics...so my love for animals knows no bounds. the only thing i'll kill (or ATTEMPT to kill) are those goddamn fuckin' cockroaches.....yech!!! thankfully, they don't come to oregon....but in texas they thrive. you can run over them with your car and not slow those bastards down...

my beautiful kura and i....kissing...

[Edited by kath]

you should befriend the pug kingdom and start a pug farm! Pugs need caring individuals to take care of them as they require quite a bit of attention and care.

March 18th, 2005 03:49 PM
kath i have taken on the task of getting stray cats neutered/spayed. last year i ended up with 9 kittens and two feral moms!! so my hands are full trapping strays and getting them fixed!!
March 18th, 2005 04:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
i have taken on the task of getting stray cats neutered/spayed. last year i ended up with 9 kittens and two feral moms!! so my hands are full trapping strays and getting them fixed!!

pUgs just dont get the respect then need!
March 18th, 2005 04:09 PM
kath i like pugs!!!!
March 18th, 2005 04:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
i like pugs!!!!

thats better!
March 19th, 2005 11:53 AM
glencar While I harbor no ill will towards animals, most people I know are better & certainly more interesting than animals. And nothing beats a good steak. Tofu just doesn't cut it!
March 19th, 2005 12:07 PM
kath i insist upon liking you anyway, glencar. live with it.
March 19th, 2005 06:24 PM
glencar kath, I like you too. What I especially like about you is that we can disagree & still be civil to each other. And you & I both know how to drop a subject once we've made our points. Others could learn from us...
March 19th, 2005 07:59 PM
kath well, maybe cuz we are older and more experienced? or maybe we just get tired quickly.....
March 19th, 2005 11:50 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my two pugs are the most loyal friends i have ever had!

AMEN BROTHER
March 20th, 2005 01:15 AM
HellsRollingThunder Dear Kath:
I think you look just fine. That artwork definitely makes a statement and your hair is really nice. Also like the pics of the Stones in
the background. It's your thing do whatcha wanna do, I say go
for it, and I like pic of your head on Mick-you go girl!
March 20th, 2005 01:22 AM
HellsRollingThunder Kath: I love animals also. I believe just what you said in your
messages. Most animals love you no matter what. I hate people
who are mean to animals, they should be severely punished.
Good for you in taking care and being so good to animals You
are a saint. All my friends are animal lovers such as yourself.
And Voodoopug, I love pugs also.
March 20th, 2005 01:56 PM
kath thanks....animals are my best buds (next to my husband, of course). they give an unconditional love.
March 20th, 2005 02:25 PM
Taptrick

"I strive to be the the person my dog thinks I am."

Saw this on a coworkers wall and thought it was cool.
March 20th, 2005 05:13 PM
kath perfect. my dachshund looks at me with such love and admiration....
March 21st, 2005 01:44 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

kath: good people at Rocks Off such as you, me, Joey, and others are awaiting an apology from Fiji regarding his threats of animal cruelty. Until then, his posts are to be ingnored

Damn Straight My Brother !

March 21st, 2005 02:00 PM
Fiji Joe The special needs pug of the day...Napolean Lajoie Sniffleburger

Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood