ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: who else is getting ready?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
March 14th, 2005 04:09 PM
kath trying new hair wear for the tour...i dunno. do you guys think it might be a little too much??

you know, there's a fine line between being a trendsetter and being tacky....i would not wanna cross that line.
March 14th, 2005 04:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
trying new hair wear for the tour...i dunno. do you guys think it might be a little too much??

you know, there's a fine line between being a trendsetter and being tacky....i would not wanna cross that line.

you would never make it through airport security
March 14th, 2005 04:19 PM
Madafaka Did you walk next to an old tv set?
March 14th, 2005 04:21 PM
kath well, i haven't made it through airport security for several years, so that doesn't bother me.....
March 14th, 2005 04:21 PM
JumpingKentFlash I'd skip the hair wear. But you should DEFINENTLY keep the sunglasses. You look effin' cool with those on.
March 14th, 2005 04:22 PM
kath oh, i AM effin' cool, dude!!!
March 14th, 2005 05:03 PM
JumpingKentFlash Yeah. You look like Janis Joplin.......Kindda. And that's not an insult..........
Very cool.........
March 14th, 2005 05:15 PM
LadyJane Let's not give Keef any ideas!!!

LJ.
March 14th, 2005 05:21 PM
kath well, as evidenced by my shirt, i do have a problem getting food from my fork to my mouth....

but hey!! janis, huh??? kewl. verrry kewl....

in answer to the sort of unasked question...my husband, as you guys know, teaches theater/set construction/lighting. also in the summer teaches little kids about art/creativity, blha blah. so he gave them some beads and bent the wires for them they way they wanted them, and they made these little pieces of art....
March 14th, 2005 05:58 PM
crb69
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Let's not give Keef any ideas!!!

LJ.

I second that!!! Fuckin' laughed my ass off when I saw those PIX...classic!

Can't wait...my buddy & I are gonna finally splurge for those floor seats this time!!! Come on brothaahs & announce the tour already! The suspense is eatin' away at me! See you all next week at the Hammerstein for the next best band to da Stonez!!! Hard to Handle 'ain't it?
[Edited by crb69]
March 14th, 2005 08:16 PM
kath

gettin' down some moves......
March 14th, 2005 08:35 PM
glencar I hope to meet you 51!
March 14th, 2005 09:13 PM
kath well, photoshop putting my face on mick's bod really helps.....but i can get down when the stones are playing!!! getting back up again is the problem.....
March 15th, 2005 06:16 AM
Irresistible-Lady The sunglasses is cool!..but the hairthing is a little overdone..
March 15th, 2005 06:24 AM
FotiniD
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Let's not give Keef any ideas!!!

LJ.

Yep, and I can defitely spot the Keithian influence
March 15th, 2005 12:14 PM
kath
quote:
The sunglasses is cool!..but the hairthing is a little overdone..

oh drat....just when i was going to the patent office, i read this!!! curses! foiled again!!!
March 15th, 2005 12:47 PM
CraigP I think the hair thing was already pulled-off by Keith with the Maltese crosses. But hey, If you like it.
March 15th, 2005 12:47 PM
Jair You are looking like an aunt of mine, wich died in a mental institution back in seventies.

March 16th, 2005 03:20 PM
kath see, it's kinda like a joke...just trying to one-up keith's fishing tackle hair from the last tours....

yeah, i will probably die in a mental institution...but i'll have some great stories to tell....
March 16th, 2005 03:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Jair wrote:
You are looking like an aunt of mine, wich died in a mental institution back in seventies.

Good Posting !

Please Feel free to take ONE of the following :

1. ) A Day Off !

2. ) A Massive Dump !

Developing ..........................................literally

Cassie ! ™

[ Edited by MaxLugar / Pete Townshend / Tim Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 16th, 2005 03:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Jair wrote:
You are looking like an aunt of mine, wich died in a mental institution back in seventies.

********UNBELIEVABLE BLANK FRIGGIN STARE********************

LJ.
March 16th, 2005 03:45 PM
glencar This is what it's come to, LJ. Just as a new CD & tour revs up, we get the nasties.
March 16th, 2005 03:48 PM
kath ah....i guess i should have expected it. i was just kiddin' around. i was just telling somebody that it seems like we've become a nation of tight-asses.....

March 16th, 2005 03:49 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
ah....i guess i should have expected it. i was just kiddin' around. i was just telling somebody that it seems like we've become a nation of tight-asses.....

SUP KATH
March 16th, 2005 03:49 PM
glencar Yes, for further evidence look at FPM's output today.
March 16th, 2005 03:50 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, for further evidence look at FPM's output today.

SUP REMUS
March 16th, 2005 03:50 PM
kath i try to entertain....
March 16th, 2005 03:51 PM
glencar Sup Joe!
March 16th, 2005 03:59 PM
Irresistible-Lady
quote:
kath wrote:
i try to entertain....

you do :-}
March 16th, 2005 04:00 PM
kath story didn't have a leg to stand on....
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood