ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ugly Woman Poll (another list) NSC Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
March 22nd, 2005 04:00 PM
glencar Cut & paste jobs are the funniest!
March 22nd, 2005 04:04 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Cut & paste jobs are the funniest!

" ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. " " ... and we lost our drummer to Oasis until January 2006. "

Baby Joe Sea Scroll
March 22nd, 2005 04:08 PM
glencar Ugliest women:

1) Hillary Clinton
2) Barbs Streisand
3) Joan Rivers
4) Camilla Bowles
5) Susan Estrich
6) Fran Drescher
7) Donnatella Versace
8) Madeline Albright
9) Cafe Hostess Jill
10) Phyllis Diller
March 22nd, 2005 04:15 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

9) Cafe Hostess Jill

" The Source " loves the gentle way I wipe off her back .
March 22nd, 2005 04:17 PM
glencar You skip all the hairs, doncha?
March 22nd, 2005 04:47 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
You skip all the hairs, doncha?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 22nd, 2005 04:47 PM
glencar You posting at Maxy's yet?
March 22nd, 2005 04:48 PM
kath seen my new avatar???
March 22nd, 2005 04:50 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
You posting at Maxy's yet?

{{{{ ? }}}}

{{{{{ WTF ?!?! }}}}}

{{{{{{{ You make Joey say , Huh ?!?! }}}}}}

{{{{{{{ ******* BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******* }}}}}}}}}
March 22nd, 2005 04:50 PM
glencar kath, is your new avatar AKA "Cafe Hostess Jill"?
March 22nd, 2005 04:51 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
kath, is your new avatar AKA "Cafe Hostess Jill"?

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )
March 22nd, 2005 04:55 PM
kath i just read up on "benign f's"....really sort of not a big deal. it says "most people will have them at some time in their life."

actually, the avatar was created from the cover of this week's "weekly world news" which includes a fascinating story about a man who farts himself to death.....

[Edited by kath]
March 22nd, 2005 10:56 PM
corgi37 Ahh, i've had worse.
March 22nd, 2005 11:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
i just read up on "benign f's"....really sort of not a big deal. it says "most people will have them at some time in their life."

actually, the avatar was created from the cover of this week's "weekly world news" which includes a fascinating story about a man who farts himself to death.....

[Edited by kath]

joshy tells me today that he beleives his health is failing and hopes that his "board enemies" will find it within themselves to wish him well
March 22nd, 2005 11:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
seen my new avatar???

I have seen it, and i dont like it
March 23rd, 2005 01:51 PM
Jumacfly
March 23rd, 2005 02:16 PM
Jair
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

YES THEY'RE!!!!!!!!!!!

March 23rd, 2005 02:33 PM
glencar Sometimes the joke goes RIGHT over Jair's heads...
March 23rd, 2005 03:22 PM
Joey " Sometimes the joke goes RIGHT over Jair's heads... "

< --------------------- !!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by The Kid ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 23rd, 2005 04:54 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sometimes the joke goes RIGHT over Jair's heads...

ROTFLMAO
Hi Glencar

March 23rd, 2005 05:24 PM
Jumacfly hopefully some people care,Jair...

http://www.bobfromaccounting.com/7_10/britneyspears.html

DETROIT - Teen sensation Britney Spears spent more than 20 minutes listening intently to a story about peer rejection from 15-year-old Kelly Fry, who met the star backstage following her performance Monday.

"It was a dream come true," said Fry who was able to meet her favorite pop star after winning tickets and backstage passes from a local radio station. "I told her all about how I didn't get asked to the prom and she explained that she was just like me in high school - ugly and fat with horrible acne. It made me feel so much better."

Spears nodded and sighed as Fry explained how the kids in school tease and torture her relentlessly, then continued with a story of how her parents threw a slumber party for her Sweet 16 and nobody showed up because they found out about her bedwetting problem.

"I been there, girl," Spears said, looking at her watch and waiting impatiently for her limo. "Yeah, the teenage years are really hard. Totally a nightmare. Has anyone seen my driver?"

When Fry explained how she has a chronic intestinal disorder that requires her to wear special underwear and is called "Smelly Kelly" by students and teachers alike, Spears made her feel better by explaining how much the two of them had much in common.

"School is so hard and those boys can be so mean to us, can't they?" Spears said. "Those mean old football players would just stare at my breasts all the time and sometimes they even called me a princess. I know exactly how you feel, girl!"

As several security guards ushered Spears into her limo, Fry waved goodbye and promised she would save her virginity until marriage just like Britney.

"Yeah, you do that," Spears said. "Save yourself. Yeah. Whatever."

March 23rd, 2005 05:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
hopefully some people care,Jair...

http://www.bobfromaccounting.com/7_10/britneyspears.html

DETROIT - Teen sensation Britney Spears spent more than 20 minutes listening intently to a story about peer rejection from 15-year-old Kelly Fry, who met the star backstage following her performance Monday.

"It was a dream come true," said Fry who was able to meet her favorite pop star after winning tickets and backstage passes from a local radio station. "I told her all about how I didn't get asked to the prom and she explained that she was just like me in high school - ugly and fat with horrible acne. It made me feel so much better."

Spears nodded and sighed as Fry explained how the kids in school tease and torture her relentlessly, then continued with a story of how her parents threw a slumber party for her Sweet 16 and nobody showed up because they found out about her bedwetting problem.

"I been there, girl," Spears said, looking at her watch and waiting impatiently for her limo. "Yeah, the teenage years are really hard. Totally a nightmare. Has anyone seen my driver?"

When Fry explained how she has a chronic intestinal disorder that requires her to wear special underwear and is called "Smelly Kelly" by students and teachers alike, Spears made her feel better by explaining how much the two of them had much in common.

"School is so hard and those boys can be so mean to us, can't they?" Spears said. "Those mean old football players would just stare at my breasts all the time and sometimes they even called me a princess. I know exactly how you feel, girl!"

As several security guards ushered Spears into her limo, Fry waved goodbye and promised she would save her virginity until marriage just like Britney.

"Yeah, you do that," Spears said. "Save yourself. Yeah. Whatever."

sorry i didnt hear what you said

March 23rd, 2005 06:02 PM
Jumacfly http://www.themakeupgallery.info/character/ugly/shalbb.htm
March 23rd, 2005 09:25 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
kath wrote:
seen my new avatar???

It's Chuck Leavell !!!!!!!!
March 24th, 2005 04:11 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:

It's Chuck Leavell !!!!!!!!

LOL !
kath's avatar is very scary...
March 24th, 2005 08:10 AM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sometimes the joke goes RIGHT over Jair's heads...

Yep, I really don't know what you're talking, Glencar, but by the reactions gotta be funny.

See, I know my English is too poor and most of the time I have problems to understand all you're talking here.

Anyway, I'm only trying have some fun. So, basically i'm like any Hollywwod actor: not funny and stupid.

It is not so bad, huh?
March 24th, 2005 08:16 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jair wrote:

Yep, I really don't know what you're talking, Glencar, but by the reactions gotta be funny.

See, I know my English is too poor and most of the time I have problems to understand all you're talking here.

Anyway, I'm only trying have some fun. So, basically i'm like any Hollywwod actor: not funny and stupid.

It is not so bad, huh?

I got the same problem Jair but my RO pals are my best english teachers!
March 24th, 2005 08:58 AM
Jair
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Thank you, Jumacfly!
But you aren't funny and stupid as well?

The problem is I never know when pple are being ironic or being serious, like Glencar. I don't know if hes gotta an English or a New York humor
March 24th, 2005 09:25 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jair wrote:

Thank you, Jumacfly!
But you aren't funny and stupid as well?

of course I am! that s why I don't post on the couch board!!
March 24th, 2005 09:54 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Jumacfly
( Rocks Off Member )

You are much loved by The Joey !
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood