ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ugly Woman Poll (another list) NSC Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
March 13th, 2005 07:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels PARKER BOWLES WINS 'UGLIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD' AWARD

British royal PRINCE CHARLES' fiancee CAMILLA PARKER BOWLES has been crowned the ugliest woman in the world, in a German survey.

Parker Bowles - who will marry Charles on 8 April (05) - landed the most votes in the poll conducted by the German edition of FHM, which asked its readers to name the most repulsive celebrity women.

German star DESIREE NICK and politician ANGELA MERKEL came second and third respectively, while VICTORIA BECKHAM claimed fourth place.

FHM spokesman FRANK PICK explains, "Too much chi chi. Too much pomp. No man wants that. We shouldn't take this all too serious."

CM
13/03/2005 21:23

March 13th, 2005 08:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels (I wonder who ended up with this gem.)

Camilla Parker Bowles Spitting Image Puppet on Ebay
By James Wray Mar 7, 2005,

An original puppet of Camilla Parker Bowles from the UK satirical show "Spitting Image” is up for sale on Ebay.

The seller says they picked up the puppet from Sotheby’s. Molded from foam latex the puppet comes complete with wig and earrings and eyes with wire operated side to side movement. The puppet also features an air-operated mouth and a fully clothed torso with upper arms, all topped off with a riding hat.

If you fancy your luck then bidding is currently at about £2,500. You can view the auction details on Ebay's Web site.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
March 14th, 2005 04:55 AM
corgi37 I 100% guarantee more than 1 time in her life she has had sex with an animal.
March 14th, 2005 07:17 AM
Irresistible-Lady yeah or her mother..
March 14th, 2005 01:56 PM
glencar But is that Spice Girl so ugly? Or is this more an unpopularity poll?
March 14th, 2005 03:05 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Or is this more an unpopularity poll?

I was wondering the same thing.
March 21st, 2005 03:47 PM
Factory Girl Nicole Kidman
Phoebe from Friends
Sarah Jessica Parker
Jessica Simpson
Ashley Simpson
Chris Aguilera
March 21st, 2005 04:24 PM
Joey
" The Edge, the Edge, the Edge, the Edge. He is a rare and true guitar original and one of the subtlest guitar heroes of all time. He's dedicated to ensemble playing and he subsumes his guitar ego in the group. But do not be fooled. Take Jimi Hendrix, Chuck Berry, Neil Young, Pete Townshend - guitarists who defined the sound of their band and their times. If you play like them, you sound like them. If you are playing those rhythmic two-note sustained fourths, drenched in echo, you are going to sound like the Edge, my son. Go back to the drawing board and chances are you won't have much luck. There are only a handful of guitar stylists who can create a world with their instruments, and he's one of them. The Edge's guitar playing creates enormous space and vast landscapes. It is a thrilling and a heartbreaking sound that hangs over you like the unsettled sky. In the turf it stakes out, it is inherently spiritual, it is grace and it is a gift. "

http://www.interference.com/u2118829/index.html

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )

Tee Hee !!!!!!
March 21st, 2005 04:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

" The Edge, the Edge, the Edge, the Edge. He is a rare and true guitar original and one of the subtlest guitar heroes of all time. He's dedicated to ensemble playing and he subsumes his guitar ego in the group. But do not be fooled. Take Jimi Hendrix, Chuck Berry, Neil Young, Pete Townshend - guitarists who defined the sound of their band and their times. If you play like them, you sound like them. If you are playing those rhythmic two-note sustained fourths, drenched in echo, you are going to sound like the Edge, my son. Go back to the drawing board and chances are you won't have much luck. There are only a handful of guitar stylists who can create a world with their instruments, and he's one of them. The Edge's guitar playing creates enormous space and vast landscapes. It is a thrilling and a heartbreaking sound that hangs over you like the unsettled sky. In the turf it stakes out, it is inherently spiritual, it is grace and it is a gift. "

http://www.interference.com/u2118829/index.html

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )

Tee Hee !!!!!!

good to see Neil Young mentioned in the same sentence has JIMI with guitar talent.....this should immediately discredit the source
March 22nd, 2005 06:23 AM
corgi37 Sarah Jessica Parker. What a fucking beak! She'd deplete all of Columbia's coke in one snort!

Nicole Kidman is such a slut. Classy on the street, a whore in the sheets. Money/publicity hungry fucking whore, with a 14 year old boys body. Bet she doesnt even know the names of the kids she and "Dead Sperm" Tom bought.

Victoria Beckham is to over rated, what Geraldo Rivera is to intelligent.

Camilla is a monster! But, she just needs a make over. A Roseanne Barr make over. Or, a farm tractor. That couldnt make her worse.

But if any one disses my Xtina, why, i will be very, very cross.

March 22nd, 2005 07:26 AM
Mr Hess Camilla looks like Don Imus
March 22nd, 2005 07:29 AM
egon ugly women poll?
here's my no 1; Paris Hilton. What a skank.

Maybe she should be no 1 in the skank women poll as well...
March 22nd, 2005 08:04 AM
exile
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I 100% guarantee more than 1 time in her life she has had sex with an animal.

LOL! Fucking funny!
March 22nd, 2005 09:27 AM
Joey " here's my no 1; Paris Hilton. What a skank. "

< --------- {{{{{{ WTF ?!?! }}}}}}}} ..... that is the future Mrs. Joey !!!!!!!

Joey Hilton ! ™

March 22nd, 2005 09:48 AM
Jumacfly Hi Joey!!
Paris Hilton could eat on your head, she's so tall and got huge feet !!
March 22nd, 2005 09:55 AM
Joey
quote:

Paris Hilton could eat on your head

Hello Jumacfly
( Rocks Off Member ) ..

...........I didn't see the preposition at first ( you scared young Joey just for a second ).

Juma ......................are you seeing THE ROLLING STONES with me this fall / winter ?!?!

Developing ........................................

Jacky ! ™ ™
March 22nd, 2005 09:57 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Juma ......................are you seeing THE ROLLING STONES with me this fall / winter ?!?!

Developing ........................................

Jacky ! ™ ™

my dear Joey i d love to attempt those shows with you...where do you plan to see them??
March 22nd, 2005 10:00 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

my dear Joey i d love to attempt those shows with you...where do you plan to see them??

Fantastic ----- You Make Joey all Giddy !!!!

I plan on seeing the Rolling Stones at the Brand Spanking New , Twenty Thousand Seat , State - of - the - Art QWEST CENTER ARENA in my Hometown of Omaha , NE .

....not very far from where you live .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky ! ™
March 22nd, 2005 10:07 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fantastic ----- You Make Joey all Giddy !!!!

I plan on seeing the Rolling Stones at the Brand Spanking New , Twenty Thousand Seat , State - of - the - Art QWEST CENTER ARENA in my Hometown of Omaha , NE .

....not very far from where you live .

Jacky ! ™

ok I take the boat tomorrow , i ll be there Joey!!
have you got news from your dear jb?*
is he still at maxsugar.com??
March 22nd, 2005 10:11 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

ok I take the boat tomorrow , i ll be there Joey!!
have you got news from your dear jb?*
is he still at maxsugar.com??

Hello Juma .......................................

I have been in contact with our Dearest Brother Joshy and he continues to deal with the following maladies :

benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )

Jazzy ! ™
March 22nd, 2005 10:13 AM
Jumacfly ok Joey...my band perform next month here would you like to come as an opener??
March 22nd, 2005 10:26 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
ok Joey...my band perform next month here would you like to come as an opener??

Juma .................................

I ain't no " Fluffer " but I sure can try !!!!!!!!

Tee Hee

Jacky !

[ Edited by Fiji ]

[Edited by Joey]
March 22nd, 2005 10:45 AM
Jumacfly I think you can perform the who songbook with your nipples right??
March 22nd, 2005 11:28 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I think you can perform the who songbook with your nipples right??

Oh Yeah ...................................

I see a man without a problem :

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,1101791217,00.html
March 22nd, 2005 12:25 PM
Jair Condoleezza Rice is ugly like a hell.

[Edited by Jair]
March 22nd, 2005 12:46 PM
Jumacfly Alyssa Milano is ugly..
March 22nd, 2005 12:51 PM
Jair
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Alyssa Milano is ugly..

I'seen her French kissing another girl...wow! Then she was hot!
March 22nd, 2005 12:58 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jair wrote:

I'seen her French kissing another girl...wow! Then she was hot!

one of these girls??
March 22nd, 2005 01:00 PM
Jair
No, none of her sisters in "Charmed".
March 22nd, 2005 01:14 PM
gorda
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

one of these girls??

YUCK!

Somehow, I just lost my appetite!
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood