ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Leah gets 'er ya-ya's out Return to archive Page: 1 2
March 13th, 2005 12:21 PM
moy ROCK child Leah Wood let it all hang out when she took to the catwalk — keeping up something of a Rolling Stones tradition.

Leah, 25 — daughter of guitarist Ronnie Wood — can be seen wearing the revealing creation at a London fashion show in today's Sun newspaper.

Singer Mick Jagger’s girl Elizabeth, 20, flashed her assets in a see-through top in 2001 — while guitarist Keith Richards’ daughter Alexandra, also 20, revealed one of her greatest er, hits, last year.

Reminds us of the Stones classic album Get Yer Ya-Ya’s Out.
March 13th, 2005 02:28 PM
glencar Wow. Poor Leah.
March 13th, 2005 03:25 PM
HellsRollingThunder Good Grief! If you are going to have breasts, make them at least
big enough to show up when you stand sideways! If I was that
small I would do an Anna Nichole Smith! IMHO only.
March 13th, 2005 03:30 PM
monkeyman62 wow our stones little girls arent so stunning are they
i guess even ugly people can be models if they have
rolling stone fathers
March 14th, 2005 07:22 AM
Irresistible-Lady
quote:
HellsRollingThunder wrote:
Good Grief! If you are going to have breasts, make them at least
big enough to show up when you stand sideways! If I was that
small I would do an Anna Nichole Smith! IMHO only.

That's men thinking..every woman who do plastic surgery is loosing herzelf..it's stupid..i don't say to you..make your penis bigger..
March 14th, 2005 07:53 AM
magicwoman Ron Wood his daughter is so skinny.That cant be healthy
March 14th, 2005 08:37 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Irresistible-Lady wrote:

That's men thinking..every woman who do plastic surgery is loosing herzelf..it's stupid..i don't say to you..make your penis bigger..

LOL
March 14th, 2005 01:43 PM
glencar I don't think she needs to increase her breasts so long as she gets off the catwalk. She isn't very attractive whereas the other young models have some appeal.
March 14th, 2005 10:41 PM
dkmonroe Uh, maybe I'm not in on the joke, but, these are not real pictures, are they? I've seen other pictures of these girls, and they are MUCH better looking. Looks like sombody Photoshopped Ronnie's, Mick's, and Keith's faces on their daughters bodies. Am I right?
March 14th, 2005 10:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No, actually none of those pix are edited
March 15th, 2005 12:53 AM
gypsy Here are a few more taken just days ago. I've read she has the sweetest personality...but she looks so much like Ronnie to me. But she seems very cool!

March 16th, 2005 03:24 PM
Jair Check this pic of Lis. She is much more beautiful than Leah ou Ale Richards. Wellss, who's her father, huh???

[Edited by Jair]
March 16th, 2005 04:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Here are a few more taken just days ago. I've read she has the sweetest personality...but she looks so much like Ronnie to me. But she seems very cool!

Man oh man! That shit shit just ain't right! Does she actully look in a mirror and say,"Yeah I'm hot! Damn straight!" Because if she does I'm wondering if Ronnie really did tear down the pub at his house.

Riffhard

Riffhard
March 16th, 2005 04:50 PM
Irresistible-Lady
quote:
Jair wrote:
Check this pic of Lis. She is much more beautiful than Leah ou Ale Richards. Wellss, who's her father, huh???

[Edited by Jair]

She is much more prettier,but don't forget that they work with pictures like this on the comp. until everything is fine and look good.
March 16th, 2005 06:06 PM
Ronnie B. Wood LEAH WOOD LOOKS LIKE TOMMY SOLOMON FROM THE 3RD ROCK FROM SUN!
AM I RIGHT???
March 16th, 2005 07:43 PM
glencar Almost right except that kid had bigger tits!
March 16th, 2005 08:02 PM
gorda How do you compare a rose with a carnation? They are both flowers and they are both beautiful in their own way!

Each of these girls is beautiful, each in their own way!

March 16th, 2005 08:03 PM
gorda How do you compare a rose with a carnation? They are both flowers and they are both beautiful in their own way!

Each of these girls is beautiful, each in their own way!
March 16th, 2005 10:06 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jair wrote:
Check this pic of Lis. She is much more beautiful than Leah ou Ale Richards. Wellss, who's her father, huh???

Who's her mother?
March 17th, 2005 02:21 AM
Sir Stonesalot I like Leah's little boobies. They are cute and perky. Those nipples could poke out an eye.

The hair and make up are awful. She looks like an alien woman from the original Star Trek. Captain Kirk would be all over her. Whoever did that to poor Leah should be tazered. She looks kinda cute in other pictures that I've seen.

March 17th, 2005 08:54 AM
Jair
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

Who's her mother?

Jerry Hall.
March 17th, 2005 08:03 PM
Carol Sigmaringa I don't think Leah Wood is beautiful...Poor girl, why she decided to be a model?!? I really don't think it's for her.
Richard's daughters are very beautiful and Liz Jagger...well, what can I say?!?With a daddy like that...
Leah has a unfair competition, she has a strange and ugly nose.

But what about the boys?!? This week I saw a picture of Lucas Jagger...he is soooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!He looks just like his father, much more beautiful than James.
If I can find the picture I'll put here...

Someone has a picture of Brian Jones childs?!?

Carol
March 17th, 2005 08:47 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jair wrote:

Jerry Hall.

I know that!
I was talking about why Liz is so beautiful.
March 17th, 2005 09:00 PM
souldoggie All of the Rolling Stones children are beautiful. Healthy and beautiful. God bless them.
March 17th, 2005 09:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Carol Sigmaringa wrote:
Someone has a picture of Brian Jones childs?!?

Hi Carol boa vinda

Click the image and find more of his son with Linda Lawrence, you will also find some pix of Brian's grandson

March 17th, 2005 11:18 PM
Bruno Stone Somebody please start putting Mariane Faithfull pics here, this would be sooooo better

Come on, a stunning pic, come on
March 18th, 2005 05:27 AM
Irresistible-Lady why don't you do that?
March 18th, 2005 01:16 PM
Carol Sigmaringa Thank you VoodooChile!!

I was very curious to see them..And what about the others??
Someone knows what they do, where they live?
The baby is so beautiful!

Carol
March 18th, 2005 03:09 PM
Bruno Stone
quote:
Irresistible-Lady wrote:
why don't you do that?

Cause i don't know how to do it. Somebody tell me how?
March 18th, 2005 03:35 PM
Angiegirl Maybe Leah isn't pretty in the obvious way we know from the well-known models, but modeling isn't always only about outer beauty. It's also about making statements, portraying art. And I believe that's what she was trying to do. And if she feels comfortable enough showing herself like that, all the more power to her!

Wanna make the world a less shallow place? Why not start with yourself (buy a mirror for example ).
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood