ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Canadian National Institute For The Blind Benefit Concerts.
Oshawa, Civic Auditorium, Canada - April 22, 1979
By Neal Preston
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Tickets Arrived! Return to archive
03-29-03 05:36 AM
Honky Tonk Man My tickets for Wembley Arena arrived this morning. Its such a great feeling to have them in your hand. Now i have to keep 'em safe untill August.

One set down, three to go

Alex
03-29-03 08:06 AM
J.J.Flash Hey fella, I'm happy for you Honky Tonk. I hope you enjoy very very much! They will be great in Wembley. Sadly I can't see this happiness in front of my eyes!
But I still have my hopes very alive in my feelings!
Well, HTM friend, Keep Rockin'! Take care!
Cheers!
03-29-03 08:57 AM
luxury1 Alex--hey--you are in a better mood now, huh?! I love it when the tickets arrive too. I hide them well, and then keep taking them out to have a peek. What a bunch of weirdos we are!! I am looking forward to the boots of the London shows. Start saving your pennies for the return to the States with the boys in Jan 2004.
03-29-03 12:04 PM
parmeda Good for you Alex!
Hang on to those tickets real tight...

Lux...I take it a step further and bring mine to the safe deposit box at the bank, LOL! Weird? Hell no...I don't trust NO ONE!
03-29-03 12:29 PM
Honky Tonk Man Luxury, if the Stones are in NY in 2004, I WILL BE THERE!

No doubt about it...

Im in a good mood today. Just bought some nice clothes. Got this cool retro leather jacket. Its a bit too small, but thats the look im going for. Got to get some new buttons for it too.

Alex

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST