ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Canadian National Institute For The Blind Benefit Concerts.
Oshawa, Civic Auditorium, Canada - April 22, 1979
By Neal Preston
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger first TV appearance stand stills by Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) Return to archive
03-28-03 09:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Check his new website THE MICK

The new website is located here http://members.tripod.com/~CatherineWilson/index.html

I'm not sure about the date of the TV appearance with his dad, apparently it was 1958 at age 16, but this website says it's at age 13 (so it could be 1956)
03-28-03 09:43 AM
parmeda Voo!
Thank you!!!

...just what I needed, ANOTHER Mick site, LOL!
(You guys know what I'll be doing for the next 30 minutes )
03-28-03 09:49 AM
Honky Tonk Man Ive seen this tv appearance before. It was on one of those "Before They Were Famous" programmes. I can't remember whether Mick says anything though. I think it was about rock climbing.

Alex
03-28-03 12:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL, seems that a lot of you are jumping there to see it, as I rewceived this message:

Temporarily Unavailable

The Tripod page you are trying to reach has exceeded its hourly bandwidth limit. The site will be available again in 1 hour!

Thank you!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST