ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Canadian National Institute For The Blind Benefit Concerts.
Oshawa, Civic Auditorium, Canada - April 22, 1979
By Neal Preston
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hi! Return to archive
03-27-03 02:00 AM
gypsy I've been on hiatus for a couple of weeks. Nothing major...just working a lot. I've missed you guys. I've got to catch up on all of the posts. I saw something where FactoryGirl said I went AWOL due to Joey's helmet. Not true. I love Joey in spite of the helmet...and dare I say BECAUSE of the helmet? It is quite smooth and shiny.
03-27-03 02:07 AM
Moonisup
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I love Joey in spite of the helmet...and dare I say BECAUSE of the helmet? It is quite smooth and shiny.

YES

it's 08.05 on friday here, just had my breakfast and that's the first thing I read, hahahah
good to have you back G.

R
03-27-03 06:40 AM
egon rik!

have you been drinking again and thinking about pie?

yesterday was wednesday, and only tomorrow is friday.

i worry my friend...
[Edited by egon]
03-27-03 07:30 AM
Factory Girl Gypsy! Welcome back!

What is your position on Joey's drooling? Or, is he just salivating at the thought of you?...lol

03-27-03 08:23 AM
Moonisup oh yeah hahahah it's thursday hahah, stupid haah
03-27-03 09:19 AM
Joey Gypsy .............................

Is that really you ?????

Where in the Hell have you been ?

I missed our togetherness ...............

I missed our spiritual oneness , the blessed union of our souls ............................

Plus , I have broken out -- something fierce !

Please , Gypsykins , tonight ...............Come to Joey .........I'll wear your favorite TuTu .

JOESY !
03-27-03 10:20 AM
Factory Girl Joey, are you oozing the nectar of love???
03-27-03 12:14 PM
Joey " Joey, are you oozing the nectar of love??? "

No My Queen ..........................

Baby Batter !

03-27-03 01:42 PM
gypsy We just found out that Joey is NOT sterile...and I am as fertile as the Napa Valley.
Favorite tutu? I can't turn that down. It's a sight to behold. You should have seen Joey and Maxy's rendition of the infamous COCKdance with Joey in said tutu. It's beautiful.

Actually, I've just been so busy at work. Plus, my laptop keeps freezing up <--(that is so wide open for a joke).
03-27-03 02:30 PM
parmeda LOL gypsy!
Yeah, you opened yourself up on that one...let's see how fast they jump on it!
Welcome back!
03-27-03 02:50 PM
LadyJane Welcome back Gypsy!!

We've missed you!!

LadyJ.
03-27-03 04:23 PM
gypsy Thanks, Parmy and LJ. I've missed you guys as well. I've got to catch up on the posts...have the guys been behaving? I trust you two have been keeping them in line.
03-28-03 06:25 PM
Joey Gypsy ............................

Just look at what Maxy wrote last week :

" This is akin to the off-yellow , sticky film of weeks old urine that collects under the toilet seat : Hardly ever seen and disturbing when discovered ."

Isn't that great stuff ?????? However , now I have found those exact same words written all over www.SteelyDan.com , www.DanDom.com , and the various / sundry WHO Message boards .

How in the Hell did THAT Happen ?

Shiver ....................

Developing ................

JACKY BOY !!!!!!
03-28-03 06:55 PM
Martha Hey Gypsy it's great to have you back on the board!

You are always missed by me!
<---------------------and me too!

hugs,
Martha and Keef
03-28-03 08:45 PM
gypsy Hey, Martha! Looks like Joey's been rubbing off on you (with the avatar). I tried to send you an email, but this laptop keeps freezing. I need to get it looked at. I just wanted to tell you how great you and Chris looked in your photos. You look so pretty and glowing...just like I pictured you!
I'm going home this weekend, and I'll drop you a line.
03-29-03 10:38 AM
Martha Gypsy, thanks for the "glowing" compliment...that is so sweet of you to say.

Joey rubbing off on me????ooops?! Hell, I was shooting for getting rubbed by Joey! LOL

I've been trying to steal him away from you whenever you are missing for a bit...but of course when you come back on board..he runs to you like a starving dog! I can't really blame him, after seeing your photos ...you are a beauty!

Go Joey..Go Joey.....GO!

But does this mean the engagement with Keep is off???

03-29-03 03:23 PM
Joey Gypsy...............

Martha .............

You are both much loved by the Joey !

Now , if you will excuse me , I am fighting a serious hangover today and my stomach is killing me --- must have been the eight Guinnesses and four shots of " Bierienjaiger " .

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hell , I should do it all over again tonight .......

Developing ....................

JOESY !

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST