ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Canadian National Institute For The Blind Benefit Concerts.
Oshawa, Civic Auditorium, Canada - April 22, 1979
By Neal Preston
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hong Kong concerts are canceled ! Return to archive
03-26-03 06:31 PM
giovi
From the offical website (www.rollingstones.com)

(Singapore-Thursday, March 27)--The Rolling Stones announced today
that they have cancelled their concerts in Hong Kong on March 28 and
March 29 as a result of the warnings on SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory
Syndrome) from the Hong Kong Government and the World Health Organization.
Increases in the number of cases of SARS in Hong Kong and Southern China
and continued concern over large gatherings have created apprehension
among fans and concern for their safety. The Stones plan to reschedule
the concerts as soon as possible

Full refunds available, check local media for details.
03-26-03 08:49 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Nooooo! Filthy Communist disease! Denying your people a chance to see the greatest Rock'n'roll band in the world!

I hope they reschedule soon. Get well soon, China!

-tSYX --- I've got a fever that I'm fightin'...
03-26-03 08:58 PM
steel driving hammer You gotta be kidding me!

Those fucking rice dicks screw up everything.
03-26-03 09:25 PM
fmk438j
quote:
giovi wrote:
continued concern over large gatherings have created apprehension
among fans and concern for their safety.

Yes the fans are to blame, not the immortal stones.

Keith used to eat Severe Acute Respiratory
Syndrome for breakfast and hardly bat an eyelid.
03-26-03 09:34 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
fmk438j wrote:

Yes the fans are to blame, not the immortal stones.

Keith used to eat Severe Acute Respiratory
Syndrome for breakfast and hardly bat an eyelid.

fmk, Keith *invented* Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. The man defines it. He's wreathed in a cloud of nicotine, his teeth are not his own... what more could you ask for?

-tSYX --- Chill me, freeze me...
03-26-03 09:48 PM
Stones Alien Don't panic my friends, according to the always reliable Charlotte from the only real official fan club the show will go on!

In her own words:

"Stones officials told us this morning they go on! As written in earlier messages as well."

So this is another proof that they are the only official club with not insiders like other clubs but official contacts

03-26-03 09:59 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Stones Alien wrote:
Don't panic my friends, according to the always reliable Charlotte from the only real official fan club the show will go on!

In her own words:

"Stones officials told us this morning they go on! As written in earlier messages as well."

So this is another proof that they are the only official club with not insiders like other clubs but official contacts

Tell me this is a joke. Following the whole debacle with MarthaMyDear, I checked on this person and it's a bullshit site, as bullshit as you can get, run by someone hanging on to a dream that's been dead for forty years for their own profit.

Someone check this guy's IP, just to be sure. You never can tell if it's a joke or what. If it is, welcome to the board, you've got a sense of humor. If it ain't, welcome to the board, so sorry you won't be staying long. Endorsement of a concept that's very much a terrible scam should never be tolerated.

Back on topic... yeah, it sucks, but as long as they reschedule, it should be OK.

-tSYX --- Cancel everything...
03-26-03 10:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOLOL I'm howling, who's to trust the RSFC or the RSFCO?

Today from the RSFCO established in 1964 and "active since then as the only official club":

Today from the RSFC, "Established in 2002 and run by Clear Channel Entertainment, not by real hard core fans"

Apparently we have not just the "O" as a difference between them!

That's a proof the way Charlotte always try to appear like the real insiders having DAILY CONTACT with the "Stones Officials"
03-27-03 01:04 AM
Monkey Woman That's sad! But understandable, considering the state Hong Kong is in right now. Read the report from StonesJuno at Shidoobee:
http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm19.showMessage?topicID=2451.topic
No good! Empty plane, empty hotel, surgical masks everywhere, more SARS cases daily... The Stones not only themselves to think of, but the whole crew. And anyway, the heart of Hongkongese fans wouldn't have been in it.
Better to cancel and reschedule, really.
03-27-03 02:16 AM
MarthaMyDear rice dicks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOMACHE HURTS FROM LAUGHING AND EYES ARE TEARING BADLY!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P SERIOUSLY HAVEN'T
LAUGHED THAT HARD IN A *** LONG *** TIME!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Are rice dicks akin to rice CAKES?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know... The kind you hate to fucking eat and want something, er...
More FILLING, shall we say?!?!?!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Ok....
Maybe someday the anger will subside...
EYES ARE TEARING AND STOMACHE HURTS STILL!!! HE!!! HE!!!

*** Martha***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-27-03 04:03 AM
MarthaMyDear P.S. (Oh... And, by the way... Did I mention that CHARLOTTE SUCKS(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)?!?!?!
I did?!?!?! Oh... Just checking... HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-27-03 03:49 PM
MarthaMyDear I didn't have time to post alot last night so I will now on my work break... TheSavageYoungXyzzy, DEBACLE?!?!?! Well, I GUESS you can fucking say it was and ON PURPOSE!!! WHY?!?!?! SO, I can DRILL IT INTO ALOT OF THICK-SKULLED ROLLING STONES FANS' HEADS (AND, I'M FUCKING SORRY BUT THERE ARE *** ALOT *** OF THICK-SKULLED STONES FANS ONLINE and I won't say where (NOT HERE!!! NO WAY!!!)
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ) not to trust that cuntwipe and not waste your fucking money on that loser fan club and if you want to join one, join IORR (http://www.iorr.org)... The comparison in what you get for your money AND otherwise is just blunt and obvious... lol................................................................................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P So, GONE are MY days of being thick-skulled (as in doing anything with people like that cuntwipe, etc.) and I hope I have made the warning clear!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Thank you for your post, Xyzzy!!! PEACE and ROCK ON, alrighty?!?!?! TAKE CARE!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Obviously, the stupid debacle is WORKING!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Think about it!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Forget it... It's a private joke, dearies!!! HE!!! HE!!! :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! PEACE-OUT!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-27-03 03:54 PM
Moonisup you also can join my fanclub
03-27-03 03:58 PM
MarthaMyDear Yes!!! The Fan Club Of Horny, Young Men!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just playing, my dear!!! HE!!! HE!!!
ROCK ON, MOONISUPPIE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-27-03 04:01 PM
Moonisup
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Yes!!! The Fan Club Of Horny, Young Men!!!
*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]

well booom must be in also MUST BE

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST