ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Canadian National Institute For The Blind Benefit Concerts.
Oshawa, Civic Auditorium, Canada - April 22, 1979
By Neal Preston
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lucas Morad Jagger Seriously Injured Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-25-03 06:03 AM
Irresistible Lady what a mom
-----------------
i think that a mom would not do things like this..at that picture... so i don't understand Mick.
But what a awful news about Lucas,i hope he's allright soon.
03-25-03 07:19 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

The only thing I didn't and don't understand yet is how the fuck he did it without protection and not just because of pregnancy risk but AIDS protection!

Gerardo, I always wonder the same thing.

03-25-03 08:09 AM
Zeeta JB

I am in agreement about Keith's wardrobe - pretty inexcuseable!
thta's the thing he always looked SOO fuckin' cool, his wife should slap him around a bit and get him to get the old clothes out again!
The Stone with the best attire at the moment is Ronnie!!!
I like his look, although Charlie always looks good.
But lets face it anyone and everyone in the Stones party is cooler than CHUCK! = A gimp by nature and he unbelieveably claims to be the wait for it "sixth Stone"!!!!!
LOL
He's gotta go!
03-25-03 09:54 AM
jb Thank you Zeeta.....It's really distressing to see him dress like a has been Vegas act.
03-25-03 09:59 AM
Maxlugar I thought Keith had hit on something with the green army jacket he wore at one of the club shows. He looked great.

But for the most part, you are right Josh.

And chuck with those button down shirts with the collar buttoned up is so anti Stones it's criminal. He belongs in friggin' Sawyer Brown.

03-25-03 10:08 AM
jb Yes Max, the army jacket was cool and quite topical given the state of affairs. Are you back on GasX3? It made me feel good to know that I was not the only one to be banned temporarily from a site. In the past 5 years , I was banned from Gasx3, Rocks-Off, and Shidoobee for periods as short as a few hrs, to as long as a few months on GasX3. The funny thing is, nothing I ever posted was really all that objectionable....stupid, juvenille, moronic, ...but not really patently offensive.
I am currently in a slight depression(early mid-life crisis at 40) and feel a great desire to have illicit sex with several court reporters in their early to late 20's....I know every man goes through these feelings, but I am surprised with the intensity in which it has struck me....I simply don't believe that I can be married the next 30-40 years, and never experience another woman..there is something fundamentally obscene with that concept.
[Edited by jb]
03-25-03 10:27 AM
Joey " I simply don't believe that I can be married the next 30-40 years, and never experience another woman..there is something fundamentally obscene with that concept. "

The worm has certainly turned for you my Jewish Brother !

That's it , I am now converting to Judiasm !

Joey Clinton
03-25-03 10:29 AM
Maxlugar Josh,

Word is I was not banned from Gas x3. Keno has told people that there was a problem with the site. AOL users in particular could not post. But I have doubts. I was not using AOL at work. Also, I've never seen a problem where I could open and read any number of posts but when I tried to post myself I got "connection refused".

Whatever. I will not go back and converse with some of the irrational, and, quite franky, dangerous individulas at that board. I am not even mad at Keno if he did ban me. Like you, I get quite moronic at times and it's his site. I have not been on topic over there for a while. I let some of those guys pull me in to their arguments.

Josh, would it rekindle the fire with your wife if you were to watch me make love to her? Sometimes, a little jealousy can get a man going again. If might hold you for another ten years.

Let me know.

Thanks In advance (TIA)

M!

03-25-03 10:36 AM
jb Thanks Max....but I live by the double standard that it's O.K. for a man to sway, but unacceptable for the female to. Recently, a girl gave me a pair of her black thong underwear....I find myself holding it in my office several times a day..Am I weird?
03-25-03 10:39 AM
Maxlugar Only if you lick it. You don't lick it, do you?
03-25-03 10:41 AM
jb No Max, I have not licked it.....thanks pal!
03-25-03 10:48 AM
Joey " but unacceptable for the female to. Recently, a girl gave me a pair of her black thong ..............."

Josh , when I meet up with your wife and you in Denver this summer , LETS MAKE A BOOK OF RECORDS !

What's say ???????????

JACKY !!!!!
03-25-03 10:50 AM
Zeeta maxy,
Keith's jacket was cool as fuck yes!!
Ronnie is now "Le Mack Daddy" as far as clothes go in the Stones, he has a good look, although lets face it if anyone of us wore anything the Stones did people would PISS themselves and we would be laughed out of places!

Do you think they have stylists these days!???

If so sack keith's and just sack Chuck full stop!!
LOL
03-25-03 11:00 AM
Pattie
Keith looked real good last tour, with his purple shirts and leather jackets, I must say that his taste has turned for the worse this tour, I agree with you, he needs a new wardrobe. Mick looks great, love the blue.

03-25-03 11:22 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Irresistible Lady wrote:
what a mom
-----------------
i think that a mom would not do things like this..at that picture... so i don't understand Mick.
But what a awful news about Lucas,i hope he's allright soon.

Not my mom, maybe not your mom either... But Lucas mom yes!
And everytime I look the picture, I understand more Mick. She's beautiful!
About Voodoo's post, you're right man. I think that it was a crazy night in Brazil.
03-25-03 11:51 AM
telecaster 1. Voodoo- no joke with Mick and the condom.
2. Mom is hot, didn't Mick wear that on the '75 tour
3. Keiths outfits look like shit. Al Bundy of rock stars lately
4. JB-my girlfriend is anti-war. Guess who ain't getting
any in my house? Your urges are not only normal but healthy
03-25-03 12:06 PM
jb Thanks telecaster.....see ya down here soon?
03-25-03 12:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks telecaster.....see ya down here soon?

Maybe sooner than you think! You and the wife and the secretary and me will hit the brunch at the Boca Polo Club
on me.

03-25-03 12:16 PM
jb LOL!!!!
03-25-03 12:58 PM
Factory Girl jb, Just do it!! It might alleviate your mid-life depression! But, don't pull a Mick! Wear a little rain-coat...lol
03-25-03 01:14 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderland wrote:

The only thing I didn't and don't understand yet is how the fuck he did it without protection and not just because of pregnancy risk but AIDS protection!

We can only wonder. But I don't it very likely that Mick's affair with Luciana was only a one-night-stand.

Around 1999, when tabloids broke the news about his latest lovechild, Mick obviously wanted to downplay the affair. What with the legal battles with both Jerry and Luciana herself, the alimony and palimony lawsuits then pending, he admitted only a 'wild night' with the beautiful Brazilian model. As if it was nothing serious, that he just gave in to tentation... And what man wouldn't be sympathetic to his plight!

Later on, when the dust of divorce and paternity suits was settled, Luciana hinted about a longer affair, a matter of months rather than hours. There are other signs pointing the same way:
1) Only two lovechilds during a long, well employed, sex life. During about a fourth of that time, Brian managed to father no less than five! Now, there was a reckless guy...
2) Mick and Luciana have been in good terms ever since, spending time together with the boy now and then. Onlookers spoke about their 'closeness', like people who know each other quite well and not relative strangers.
3) Mick has a record of keeping more than one serious relationship at the same time. For instance, it wasn't over with Marianne when he had an affair with Marsha Hunt, then Bianca. The same goes for Bianca and Jerry, etc.

So they would have been lovers from some time when little Lucas was conceived. It's a little different from a night of crazy abandon and disregard for elementary prudence...
(Not that it excuses the lack of protection, of course! But I hope that not even Mick is crazy enough to do it without any kind of protection on the first night with a new girl! )
03-25-03 01:16 PM
Pattie
I know for a fact that Mick doesn�t like condoms. It�s a miracle that he�s gotten away with it healthy, after all these years
03-25-03 01:18 PM
Monkey Woman Pattie! We want the story!!!
03-25-03 01:18 PM
Maxlugar So does anyone know how the kid is doing? Must be some news by now, no?

MACKY!!!
03-25-03 01:20 PM
Pattie

I haven�t slept with him.....YET!!! hahahaha
but one woman told me that Mick doesn�t like condoms, she said he might do it the first time but if you sleep with him again he doesn�t want to wear one. I�ve heard it from other places too.
03-25-03 01:24 PM
LadyJane Gee, MW, your take on the sexcapades of our Mick make for very interesting lunch break reading material.

Pattie-are Mick's preferences known to you by those wild dreams you have about him, or is there more to the story?? WE NEED to know!!

LadyJ.
03-25-03 01:29 PM
Pattie

Haha LadyJ, I can swear to you that it�s not from my dreams. I know he doesn�t like wearing them. Friends who�ve been with him have said so
03-25-03 01:37 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
So does anyone know how the kid is doing? Must be some news by now, no?

MACKY!!!

Sorry Max, I don't know nothing new about it yet. When I see more news, I'll keep you informed! Cheers!
03-26-03 11:52 AM
Joey Forget the kid , the most important thing is the " Licks Tour " itself .

Could you imagine the lost revenue as a result of Mick and the boys being forced to cancel even a few of the Asian dates just so Mick could run off , hop on a jet , and fly to Brazil to be with his son for a few day?

THAT is a strict violation against the rules of today's " bottom line " mentality ........................and it CAN't be tolerated -- Just ask any working stiff !

Horrors !

JOESKEE !
03-27-03 12:13 PM
Jair Motta How can i post a licks pic?
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST