ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Canadian National Institute For The Blind Benefit Concerts.
Oshawa, Civic Auditorium, Canada - April 22, 1979
By Neal Preston
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lucas Morad Jagger Seriously Injured Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-24-03 12:48 PM
Jaxx The People

JAGGER BOY IN HEAD INJURY HORROR

ROCKER Mick Jagger's three-year-old son Lucas smashed his head open in a frightening fall in his school playground.

The screaming youngster was rushed to hospital with blood pumping from a gaping head wound.

And doctors who feared Lucas may have suffered massive brain damage warned it looked "touch and go".

Worried Rolling Stone Mick, 59, was preparing to fly half way round the world to be at his son's bedside.

But surgeons managed to staunch the bleeding after inserting TWENTY FOUR stitches in Lucas's head.

He had a precautionary brain scan and spent the night in intensive care at the private hospital in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Doctors sent him home the next day.

Lucas - born after Jagger had an affair with stunning Brazilian model Luciana Morad - is still suffering from concussion.

And he will have to return for regular check-ups at the hospital to make sure there is no permanent damage.

Lucas smashed his head open when he fell while playing with other children on a steep ramp at his exclusive school.

Horrified teachers immediately called an ambulance and then phoned Luciana, 33, to tell her what had happened. She rushed to Lucas's bedside before calling Mick, who was touring the Far East with the Stones.

A pal said: "He was devastated by the news and looked into the chances of a flight to Brazil.

"But Luciana convinced him to stay where he was, saying that Lucas was receiving the best medical treatment available."

One witness said: "The poor little boy screamed and screamed. There was blood everywhere and he was obviously in a lot of pain.

"His mum was beside herself at the hospital later. She was pulling her hair out and crying, and kept asking all the doctors if he'd pull through."

Last night relieved Luciana said: "Thankfully Lucas is back home again now and looking better."
03-24-03 12:53 PM
Maxlugar Wow that is some scary shit.

I hope the little Jagglette pulls through.

He's of tough stock so I'm sure he will.
03-24-03 12:57 PM
parmeda There is nothing worse than seeing your child in pain...
Yes Max, little Lucas should be fine...however, I'm sure that Mama's head, and her heart, hurts a lot more than his right now.
03-24-03 12:59 PM
J.J.Flash Damn, I haven't noticed about it today? I'll try to get more information about this accident. Luciana have a TV show every night. I'll try to keep you informed folks!
03-24-03 01:01 PM
Monkey Woman Poor kid! I really feel for Luciana and Mick.
I remember when my little sister, then 4 years old, opened her head while playing at home. (Little kids seem prone to this frightening kind of accidents.) My father was so relieved, when the doctors said she was out of danger, that he drank a glassful of whisky - this from a man who nearly never drinks...
03-24-03 01:22 PM
LadyJane If it makes you guys feel better, I have some experience with Pediatric Neurosurgery. A cut to the head ALWAYS produces massive bleeding. And little people heal much faster and better than adults.

What an awful fright, though. Poor little guy.

Do we need ANY more bad news??

LadyJ.
03-24-03 01:24 PM
nankerphelge Maybe Joey will donate his Tardrite 2000 helmet with optional drool cup!
03-24-03 01:31 PM
Jaxx
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Damn, I haven't noticed about it today? I'll try to get more information about this accident. Luciana have a TV show every night. I'll try to keep you informed folks!

this news broke within an hour of me posting it. please do keep us informed. i wonder if she will discuss this traumatic experience on her show? i know i have been to the emergency room more than once with each of my own rugruts and i would agree. the mother is the one who winds up suffering the most.
[Edited by Jaxx]
03-24-03 01:54 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Maybe Joey will donate his Tardrite 2000 helmet with optional drool cup!

Priceless.

03-24-03 01:56 PM
J.J.Flash Ok Jaxx, I'll wait till tonight to know more about this and as fast as I can keep you informed. Relax! I hope the baby is fine.
03-24-03 02:11 PM
Joey " Maybe Joey will donate his Tardrite 2000 helmet with optional drool cup! "

Nanky , you make Joey giggle !

03-24-03 02:37 PM
Factory Girl Thats very very scary! Poor Little Lucas! Poor papa Mick! I hope that Lucas pulls through with no permanent damage.

Nank, love the bit about Joey's drool cup!
03-24-03 02:58 PM
Miss U. Nice to see Mick cares so much to be willing to fly out immediately if needed.
03-24-03 03:02 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Nice to see Mick cares so much to be willing to fly out immediately if needed.

Yep, this maybe prove that Mick cares to much about family. Good to know.
03-24-03 03:03 PM
nankerphelge Yes FG, he only breaks it out for those special occasions when he gets really excited -- you know, parole day for Uncle Pete, that sort of thing!
03-24-03 03:15 PM
Factory Girl Nank, will Joey wear the drool cup at the Ass Summit?

No wonder gypsy went AWOL...lol.
03-24-03 03:30 PM
nankerphelge Could be. Crowds get him in a frenzy!
03-24-03 03:36 PM
Maxlugar Does he have a dental mirror attached to the side so he can see things behind him? Things like Petey coming up for a little "feel"?

03-24-03 03:50 PM
Moonisup jagger is a good guy, he stays with the stones, I know he must a hard time right now
03-24-03 04:03 PM
jb I don't care what anybody says, Keith's wardrobe the last few tours is fucking horrid.....Silk and satin green, red, and orange shirts are appalling on a guy who looked quite the god of Rock-n-roll in a pair of jeans, boots, and ripped tee.....He wife, a one time fashion model, should be ashamed of herself...
03-24-03 04:14 PM
Riffhard Wow that is some scary news. I hope the little guy pulls through with no complications. By the way,speaking as a father of two I think that the father would just as broken up about this kind of an accident as the mother. If anything happened to my daughters I'd be beside myself.

Riffhard

PS-nanky you are on a roll today!
03-24-03 04:17 PM
nankerphelge Yeah Riffy -- havin some fun today!

And I agree -- my daughters are the most precious things going. I feel bad for Mick being so far away.
03-24-03 04:53 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ow my God...best wishes for Lucas!
03-24-03 04:54 PM
Joey " Does he have a dental mirror attached to the side so he can see things behind him? Things like Petey coming up for a little "feel"? "

You guys are getting your young Joey more and more MOIST by the hour ........................

Developing .......................

Quivering ...........................

Stones !

JOESY !
03-24-03 05:06 PM
Howe Recruitment That's our boy!You make all of us proud here at Howe! Your devotion to all things our school represents has not been lost on you,or us. Keep up the good work soldier!

With much love and respect,
The Office of Recruitment
Howe Military Academy
03-24-03 05:42 PM
Joey

www.HoweMilitary.com

YES !!!!!!!!!

Sign Me Up today !

JACKY !
03-24-03 10:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some recent pix, with thanks to Sue!

03-24-03 10:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...and the mom last month

LICK ME VOODOO!!!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
03-25-03 12:09 AM
Madafaka I understand you Mick... What a mom!
03-25-03 12:12 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I understand you Mick... What a mom!

The only thing I didn't and don't understand yet is how the fuck he did it without protection and not just because of pregnancy risk but AIDS protection!
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST