ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Canadian National Institute For The Blind Benefit Concerts.
Oshawa, Civic Auditorium, Canada - April 22, 1979
By Neal Preston
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor live interview on the radio and the net - March 27 Return to archive
03-23-03 08:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Greg Lewis will be speaking with Mick Taylor on his radio show - March 27 6:25-8:00 pm est. in NW NJ and the Pocono region at WNTI 91.9 fm and on the net at http://www.wnti.org

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
03-24-03 06:20 AM
padre And Mick Taylor will be touring Finland in mid-April! Yessiirrr!!!
03-25-03 01:59 AM
Yyteri Beach It's great to see the legendary Mick Taylor (playing with a Finnish blues band called Wentus Blues Band) live here in Finland! I definitely go to On The Rocks at 17th April.
Sadly they don't sell tickets in advance.

Now after this message I just have to listen Sway again ;-)
03-25-03 02:07 AM
padre See you there, Yyteri!
03-25-03 07:44 AM
Yyteri Beach Yes sir, Padre ;-)
03-25-03 11:03 AM
Maxlugar Does anyone know which show in London he will be joining the Stones for?

TIA!
03-26-03 08:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Greg:

I will be playing a half hour of Mick's music then speaking with him on the phone for however long he will have me! I will then finish up with more of Mick's music. I am very excited about this show.
03-26-03 08:41 AM
Maxlugar He SHOULD be excited.

Mick Taylor is the best guiarist Keith ever had with him.

Wish he'd come back.

M!
03-26-03 08:53 AM
Rags Sorry Voodoo, didn't see your thread before I posted about Mick Taylor's interview. I told Greg I'd get the word out. You may need to delete my thread. Thanks.
03-27-03 09:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great interview and program!

The program is here http://www.play-lists.com/wnti/playlist.mpl?editionID=8799

and I taped the whole thing in the audio of a VHS tape from the on-line signal and I'm listening it now as I left my computer while recording.
03-28-03 11:27 AM
padre What did the man say?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST