ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Canadian National Institute For The Blind Benefit Concerts.
Oshawa, Civic Auditorium, Canada - April 22, 1979
By Neal Preston
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Tooth & Nail" Return to archive
03-20-03 12:22 PM
Lazy Bones

This is the 25-Nov-94 show from Joe Robbie Stadium, Miami, FL. Yes, the PPV show.

I have this show on cassette but am looking into getting a cd(r) copy of "Tooth & Nail". Would anyone be able to recommend a better title - perhaps with additional tracks?

Many thanks!
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
03-20-03 01:00 PM
J.J.Flash Hey Lazy, I think Jair have this boot. Send a PM to Jair Motta.
I hope this can help you!
03-20-03 03:00 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Hey Lazy, I think Jair have this boot. Send a PM to Jair Motta.
I hope this can help you!

Thanks, JJF. I shouldn't have a problem with availabilty of getting a copy. I was wondering if anyone would recommend a better title as sometimes alternates have additional tracks. For example, there's one title (name escapes me) where Sparks Will Fly (?) from Toronto is an additional track.
03-20-03 03:08 PM
jb Well I was there, and it was a pretty average show with horribly boring special guests.
03-20-03 03:40 PM
J.J.Flash Oh, sorry Lazy. I hope somebody can answer your question.
Keep Rockin'!
03-20-03 06:36 PM
twicks1 Lazy Bones didn't ask for opinions about the show, jb. The dude clearly enjoyed it, and just wants a version on CD.

God, but you are a negative person.
03-20-03 07:44 PM
corgi37 Here in Oz, we got this on tv, long after the event, mind you. I taped it myself, and it was available on vhs. Is this show the one released commercially? The one introduced by whoopie goldberg? If it is, where the hell is the "tooth and nail" reference? It was simply called voodoo lounge here. I didnt know sheryl crow was in it, as whatever the hell she sings is cut out of the version released here. I am sure this is available on dvd in the U.S. Not available here in backward Oz though, mind you, neither is gimme shelter or ladies and gentlemen. I thought it was a great show too, but the use of those light sensitive cameras give you the shits after awhile.
03-21-03 08:59 AM
Lazy Bones Well, "Party Lounge" was the title with Sparks Will Fly from Toronto, 19 July, 1994. And, yes, corgi, this was the show introduced by Whoopi.
Since my original post, I've also discovered that "Time In Motion" (DGCD 035-2) is another title of the same show.
Using Gazza's setlist page, "Hoodoo U Voodoo" was the broadcast title. Gazza, if you're reading this, you have Sparks Will Fly (track 5) noted as the track that Cheryl guests on. Wasn't it Live With Me (track 6)?
03-21-03 09:05 AM
marko yes it was live with me,with sheryl.i think the worst show
of thhe tour lol....
the official video on sale,is not complete,i don�t know what
songs it misses,since i don�t own the official one.I have
that original broadcast version,which is complete.
03-22-03 08:08 AM
corgi37 Thanks for filling me in marko. It gets confusing when they change the titles of things for different markets. I mean, the 81 tour vid was called Time is on our side here in Australia. Now, bak to that 94 show. I dont know if they did i go wild that night, but its not on the video and i doubt the .."alcoholic cunts like knives.." line would have gone through. But, oh, i can only imagine what my sheryl would have looked like in 94. Yum-yum.
03-22-03 10:51 AM
marko they did i go wild that night too,,and i think sheryl had
yum yum leather pants!
I�m going to burn this complete one on dvd,,in the future.
Are you interested getting one copy?
03-24-03 08:28 PM
corgi37 I indeed am interested, you wonderful person.
03-24-03 09:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Well I was there, and it was a pretty average show with horribly boring special guests.

The version of Stop Breaking Down with Robert Cray is great specially the "three-guitars conversation", watch it again, I love that part.

Who do you love is really great! listen it high! no... not that high... higher!!

Sheryl sucks... well probably that's why she's a guest (since then)
03-26-03 05:34 PM
Jair Motta Lazy Bones,

I have that record as you have mentioned, that cover you have posted, etc. If you want a CDR copy let me know and i send you for free
[Edited by Jair Motta]
03-27-03 09:53 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Jair Motta wrote:
Lazy Bones,

I have that record as you have mentioned, that cover you have posted, etc. If you want a CDR copy let me know and i send you for free
[Edited by Jair Motta]

Thanks, JM. You have PM.
03-27-03 10:26 AM
jb The accoustic set was the highlight for me....Crowe and Diddley were boring...Cray was O.K. .....eh?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST