ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" in Mexico City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Woodsy in USA Return to archive
03-14-02 05:54 PM
CocaBuena I was checking CDNow a few minutes ago and I see that Ronnie Wood "Not For Beginners" still appears only as imported album in USA. Is that true? WHY?????

Even down here in Brazil this album has been released "Made In Brazil" a few weeks ago, what means lower price than imported, of course.

Another question on Woodsy: does anybody has the song "Somedoby Else" remix released on Slide On This second edition? If so, can you make me an MP3 file, or, do you know some place on web where I can dowenload the file?
Thanks you so much

03-14-02 06:30 PM
Maxlugar Coco buddy!

I'm not sure of all that.....

But I'm very sure I'm going down into the basement bar to listen to the new Jeff Beck boot I went and got over lunch today. Boston '76. Soundboard. Sounds Beckilicious!!!

Oh the Joy and Glory! The GLORY!!!

Oh, and thanks so much Ximy for advising me on what CDR to get. I just got it and I shall spent Friday Night hooking it up. Joy! The JOY!!! Soon I shall be trading boots a-plenty with all the people who have been nice to me all these years.

Well that's it for now, I guess. If you need me I'll be downstairs.

Gotta jet, bail and hit the trail!

Mo fo's!

Maxy!
03-14-02 08:48 PM
Joey "Soon I shall be trading boots a-plenty with all the people who have been nice to me all these years. "

Don't forget your Uncle Joey ..............

Got any " Kansas City ' 99 " lying around ???????????????????? Hell , I will take anything from the ' 99 No Security Shows . As stated in my new favorite book , " OLD GODS ALMOST DEAD " , in the year 1999 , the Rolling Stones really could reach for the sky and touch the stars with their beautiful music .

Oh the glory.............the glory !!!!!!!

Joey
03-14-02 10:41 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Anyone know of any superclean NS shows? I have a bunch of NS shows..even the purported "soundboard" recordings from Anaheim and Philly...and they sound like shit. Do you all know about ALDs? I believe it stands for "Audio Listening Device". They are these little boxes that are given to the hearing impaired, that have a "closed circuit" audio feed. Well if you don't stick earphones in the output, you can line it up with a MD recorder or a DAT. The problem with this is that they aren't mixed for shit...it's all fucking bass and keyboards. I mean, who wants to listen to 2 hours of Chuck and Daryl...

So are there any Steel Wheels Tokyo, or Paris '98s out there from the No Security tour? I have some nice audience recordings from the NS tour, but where are all the killer board shows?!?
03-15-02 02:18 AM
marko As you know,i have kansas city-99,quality is ok,i would say
its 8 on your list,hey mate,i just got 2 shows (sbd) from
1966 paris.should be great.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.