ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" in Mexico City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: today's header pic Return to archive
03-13-02 03:01 PM
Jaxx what's with these elephants? could this photo op and/or memory for rocknroll circus actually be the impetus for mick's elephant in the "Visions" video? it appears an elephant or 2 would be tough "props" to handle, let alone a gargantuan mess to clean up.

03-13-02 03:19 PM
Maxlugar Yeah and he also wanted to ride them onside like some Rock and Roll Hannibal in '75!

Oh how I was he did that.

At the very least it would have been a great cover for Love You Live.

Did you know Robert Crumb was approached to do a cover for the Stones? Crumb is that guy who drew all those wacky and perverted comics. He drew the "Keep on Truckin'" guy too. That guy is one weird fuck. Has anyone seen the movie Crumb? Sweet baby Jesus that movie gave me the creeps!

Shiver!

Maxy!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.