ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" in Mexico City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Video enhancements keep the "drag" out of getting old... Return to archive
03-12-02 04:46 PM
Jaxx Looks can be Deceiving

Mick Jagger must still think it's a drag getting old. The Rolling Stone is said to have used digital wizardry to wipe away some of his 58 years on the video for his solo single "Visions of Paradise." Crow's-feet, eye bags, laugh lines -- all his famous wrinkles -- appear to have miraculously vanished when Jagger comes in for his closeup on the reel. Jagger's spokeswoman told the New York Daily News she didn't know how Mick came to look so good in the video. But representatives for Michael Jackson acknowledged that producers of his Madison Square Garden concert broadcast used digital enhancement to give Jackson and Whitney Houston makeovers. Maybe they gave Jagger some tips.

Mick Jagger

While it's always possible that the Devil is rewarding Jagger for the sympathy he has shown over the years, it's no secret that Mick has grown a bit sensitive about those wrinkly-rocker digs. He was miffed when a freelancer sold an interview with him to Britain's over-50s magazine Saga, where the profile was flanked by ads for rubber bath mats and stairway lifts.

"I don't think enjoying life is an exclusive prerogative of young people," Jagger said in a TV interview last fall. "I think it's stupid to behave like you're 17. But that doesn't mean to say you have to be an old fart sitting in the pub talking about what happened in the 1960s."

[Edited by Jaxx]
03-13-02 04:12 AM
Zanck
Heh, oh yeah definitely!
I read this post earlier and just caught the vid so keeping it in my mind I payed closer attention.

lol I doubt his face was as smooth as that when he was an infant!

Who cares?? if it makes him feel better than what the hell?

WHAT ABOUT THE HAIR MICK?
Weaves? touch-ups? any enchancements?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.