ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" in Mexico City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RARE! Photos...in concert 1964 Return to archive
03-11-02 06:34 PM
trickthedick I've been trawling through the old man's archives and amongst others these have come to light. Taken at the Odeon Cinema in Folkestone, Kent (UK) in May 1964 there are two very high quality photos of the band on stage...apparently the young ladies in the audience rushed the stage at that point or there would have been more!

I say high quality as he has been a REAL professional photographer for over 50 years.

I will hand print and supply these to certain specifications at very reasonable rates and I am also prepared to post internationally at purchasers expense. They ARE copyright protected and I offer them for the sole benefit of fans and collectors. If you contacct me on: [email protected] I will e-mail some scans.

Hope this is of interest to some folks out there!

R
03-15-02 11:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl These photos are really cool and of very good quality, I do recommend them.

This is just a portion of one of them, the original photograph has Bill Wyman playing with Brian.

I also included a watermark to protect Richard from unauthorized use of the pic.

One of them has Brian singing and Mick playing Maracas (not singing), and is great!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.