ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" New York premiere.
Ziegfeld Theater - NYC March 30, 2008
© purepeople.com with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Papa Was a Rolling Stone - Return to archive
26th March 2008 06:49 PM
moy Papa Was a Rolling Stone
Posted Mar 26th 2008 1:27PM by TMZ Staff

Alexandra Richards is the daughter of craggy-faced Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards. OMG!

She and Keith have the exact same ... last name.

The 21-year-old celebuspawn/model is the daughter of the 64-year-old musical (barely) living legend and former model Patti Hansen.

Although she hasn't fallen out of a tree or snorted a dead relative, Alexandra has followed in her dad's musical footsteps and DJs in NYC.

26th March 2008 06:53 PM
mrhipfl I'm gonna marry her one day. Then Keith and I will be best buddies and get high every day. Then I will murder Blondie Chaplin and leave the Stones with no other option except hire me as a back-up musician for their next tour. My future looks bright.
27th March 2008 09:29 AM
Lazy Bones word for word, this was a category on Jeopardy last night
27th March 2008 10:34 AM
FotiniD Some nasty comments from the visitors of that site... People can be so shallow, cynical and plain mean.
27th March 2008 04:33 PM
open-g Papa was Rollin' Stone

...and when he died, all he left us was a lawn.

27th March 2008 04:35 PM
mojoman
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
I'm gonna marry her one day. Then Keith and I will be best buddies and get high every day. Then I will murder Blondie Chaplin and leave the Stones with no other option except hire me as a back-up musician for their next tour. My future looks bright.

funny!!!
27th March 2008 06:00 PM
glencar
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
word for word, this was a category on Jeopardy last night

Yes, and did we get them all correct? I hated that the white-haired asshole skipped away from the category & then went on to win.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)