ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" New York premiere.
Ziegfeld Theater - NYC March 30, 2008
© purepeople.com with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Luciana Morad's buggy NYC meal Return to archive
24th March 2008 12:11 PM
moy Luciana Morad's buggy NYC meal
By M&C People Mar 24, 2008, 15:24 GMT

What would you do if a giant cockroach dropped on your head in a nice restaurant; would you stay and continue to eat? Or would you make a scene and leave?

The Brazilian bathing suit model Luciana Morad, the mother of Jagger's youngest child Lucas who was the last straw in Jagger's marriage with Jerry Hall, reportedly was sitting at her table at New York City's Waverly Inn according to Page Six.

Morad was the chosen person for a huge cockroach that allegedly dropped from the ceiling onto her head during dinner.

"After a brief exploration of her auburn hair, the bug proceeded to the table," one Page Six witness says.

Morad, mom of Mick Jagger's Lucas, her husband Marcelo de Carvalho and two pals, were reportedly "moved and given complimentary dessert and drinks."

Graydon Carter's The Waverly spokespeople tell Page Six. "We've seen a lot of stunts in which people try to get a better table, but this may be one of the most inventive."

25th March 2008 08:33 PM
gorda Many, many years ago, when I was a teenager, I worked as a cashier in a fastfood restaurant. I remembered being shocked when I discovered that the restaurant was infested with cockroaches. When, I discreetly spoke with the manager, he just laughed and said, "Gorda! The entire food court at the mall is infested!"

I know it's gross, but where there is food, chances are there are . . . cockroaches, rodents, etc.

You would think that would stop me from eating out at restaurants, but I don't. I love eating out!
25th March 2008 11:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl McDonalds? KFC? Taco Bell? Pizza Hut? Other?
26th March 2008 11:25 AM
open-g A few years ago I walked past a restaurant that also sells food out the window and saw all these cockroaches - ewwwww.

a few days later the whole place was burned down^^

they must have had some real bad ass cockroaches, just like those mischievous gremlins.

[Edited by open-g]
26th March 2008 11:27 AM
FotiniD Complimentary dessert and drinks???

I can't think of any amount of complimentary dessert and drinks that would keep me in a table after a cockroach had landed on my head.
26th March 2008 12:36 PM
The jinn, my friend. Mick's new spy cam?

26th March 2008 01:18 PM
glencar
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Complimentary dessert and drinks???

I can't think of any amount of complimentary dessert and drinks that would keep me in a table after a cockroach had landed on my head.

She needs the freebies!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)