ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" New York premiere.
Ziegfeld Theater - NYC March 30, 2008
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Selections From Shine A Light Return to archive
22nd March 2008 12:44 PM
Soldatti Selections From Shine A Light, a torrent with 6 tracks is available on the web.
It's mp3 source, but it sounds fantastic, can't wait for the movie and CD.
22nd March 2008 12:56 PM
Moonisup could you pm me the site?

TIA!
22nd March 2008 01:13 PM
Soldatti 1- Google
2- Search for "Selections From Shine a Light"

You got it.
22nd March 2008 01:48 PM
Jumacfly Thanks Soldatti!!!!

sound is fantastic and far better than on previous live records...dudes are sometimes lost but it sounds very good!

ps: for the the torrent dummies like me, the mp3 selection can be found easily on other famous Stones sites

22nd March 2008 02:08 PM
pdog Thanks, this is probably the only instance, I'll DL something that is to be offically released and a Mp3 on top of ot. Since I already paid for a copy, i feel fine doing this.
22nd March 2008 02:20 PM
fireontheplatter i am not going in there. i am happy with the 1 full length 'some girls' song gazza posted awhile back.

i want this movie to be somewhat of a surprise.
22nd March 2008 03:00 PM
glencar Sirius has been playing selections & even with the overdubs, "Connection" is *rough* to put it gently.
22nd March 2008 06:20 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
pdog wrote:
Thanks, this is probably the only instance, I'll DL something that is to be offically released and a Mp3 on top of ot. Since I already paid for a copy, i feel fine doing this.

I haven't paid for a copy, probably won't and I still felt fine DL'ing the MF's.

Considering the number of plays they'll get I think it's fair to even consider them deleted.

I am really over the abstract, uninspired and monochromatic Keith pentatonics he sputters all over these tracks.

Bob Dylan played better lead guitar in the 90s for god's sake.

22nd March 2008 09:42 PM
Paranoid_Android Thanks for the DL info...it sounds amazing...

BTW...for those who are listening to SIRIUS...the "RS channel"...is playing these 5 cus as the promo songs for the film...so...if you heard them already...like I have (except ATGB)...then they are no surprise...

Cheers...PA
23rd March 2008 10:20 PM
gotdablouse Thanks for the tip, indeed, Mick sounds strange, pretty "nasal"...
23rd March 2008 10:22 PM
THE RAMBLER His singing is atrocious. His vocals should be dubbed!
23rd March 2008 10:30 PM
robpop
quote:
THE RAMBLER wrote:
His singing is atrocious. His vocals should be dubbed!

Dude is old.
23rd March 2008 10:35 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
THE RAMBLER wrote:
His singing is atrocious. His vocals should be dubbed!

24th March 2008 05:45 AM
axl79 Here is the link for those who has already pay for a official copy. I have!

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4092999/The_Rolling_Stones_-_Selections_From_Shine_A_Light_[2008_MP3_V2]

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)