ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" New York premiere.
Ziegfeld Theater - NYC March 30, 2008
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lost Legal Live Tracks cd? Return to archive
22nd March 2008 09:53 AM
acagnew Does anyone have the "Lost Legal Live Tracks" bootleg? I'm having a hard time tracking it down. If anyone does have it, would you be willing to share or trade a copy of it?
22nd March 2008 03:35 PM
mrhipfl I have it on my mp3 player. I can transfer it to my computer and upload it to the Rocks OFF tracker tomorrow morning. Would that work?
23rd March 2008 12:29 AM
acagnew That would be great, BUT I think it has tracks that have been officially released, therefore making it off-limits on the tracker. Perhaps you could upload it to Piratebay.org?

Thanks for help.
23rd March 2008 04:11 PM
Gazza
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
I have it on my mp3 player. I can transfer it to my computer and upload it to the Rocks OFF tracker tomorrow morning. Would that work?

Not if there's official material on it, unfortunately.
24th March 2008 10:39 AM
tumblingdice01 Could you please upload it to Piratebay??
24th March 2008 11:35 AM
acagnew Piratebay or Mininova would be good alternatives for uploading. Then there are other sites like rapidshare, etc that aren't bittorrent, but that are also popular.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)